+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Just received a PPR email now but a bit confused because there are two emails. The first email's subject is "Recall:URGENT: REQUEST FOR PASSPORT/S" at 3:41 and the second email is "URGENT: REQUEST FOR PASSPORT/S" at 3:46.

Anyone who experienced this? What does it mean???

Thank you!
Are you inland or outland? Where Is the email asking you to send the passports? Did it come from @cic.gc.ca ?

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Did anyone managed to speak to ircc agent IAM trying since one week continuous bussy..don't know what to do

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
A wild question. If, i am accepted to a job in NS as noc B category. And WP was given and ready to fly. Who will buy the airfare? Me or my employer? And also, what would be the proper steps.. I already have WP on my passport can i make an arrangementbto go to canada submit my PR application here. Or i need to wait For my PR? Thanks in advance.
* Air fare expenses is something you would have to discuss with your employer, I think the majority have to cover the expense themselves.

* You say you already have a work permit in your passport, does this name your employer in NS?

* you must submit your PR application within 90 days from the WP submission date. it’s up to you, you can either submit your PR and wait for it to come through then go over to Canada or go to Canada and work under the WP while you wait for your PR. Again have you and your employer discussed this?

It’s all if’s and buts, I think you need to reach out to your employer to verify their requirements.

Stone18

Feb 21, 2019
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Med's Request
22-10-2018
Med's Done....
30-10-2018
Are you inland or outland? Where Is the email asking you to send the passports? Did it come from @cic.gc.ca ?
The first two emails came from the visa officer. Then the last email came from manila immigration. We're outland.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
We were asked for new UK police certificate in December, our certificates don’t run out until April our Canadian ones were new when we submitted the pack.
Well that's weird! Did you just comply, or did you get back in touch and explain that the ones you submitted were within date?

In that case, soon as my new one arrives I'll send it on to them.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
A wild question. If, i am accepted to a job in NS as noc B category. And WP was given and ready to fly. Who will buy the airfare? Me or my employer? And also, what would be the proper steps.. I already have WP on my passport can i make an arrangementbto go to canada submit my PR application here. Or i need to wait For my PR? Thanks in advance.
There is no requirement for your employer to pay your airfare to Canada, if they do then thats a bonus for you, but not something you should expect. However, if for whatever reason they can't uphold their duties and their designation from the program is revoked or they can no longer keep you on and work with the province to find suitable alternative employment, they may be required to cover your fare home. Fingers crossed it never comes to that.

If you are granted a work permit via this program, you're allowed to work in Canada for that employer prior to PR. Work permits are only useful when you are not a resident, once you have PR you do not need a work permit.

Reactions: SuperZG

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
About the police clearance certificate(PCC) it depends upon the visa officer’s discretion if they need a new one.
For example i submitted PCC from germany which was valid until 25 dec 2018 but i landed in canada on 15 jan 2019. The visa officer may request new PCC from germany as the applicant may or may not have done a crime in those 21 days.

Reactions: wardea90

SuperZG

Feb 28, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
23-01-2019
Med's Request
01-02-2019
Med's Done....
23-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2019
There is no requirement for your employer to pay your airfare to Canada, if they do then thats a bonus for you, but not something you should expect. However, if for whatever reason they can't uphold their duties and their designation from the program is revoked or they can no longer keep you on and work with the province to find suitable alternative employment, they may be required to cover your fare home. Fingers crossed it never comes to that.

If you are granted a work permit via this program, you're allowed to work in Canada for that employer prior to PR. Work permits are only useful when you are not a resident, once you have PR you do not need a work permit.
thanks for the info!