+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

krisanne

Aug 24, 2018
Hello I also just had a web inquiry (CSE) yesterday regarding my updates on my Permanent Residence application. They also responded quickly. AOR-september 25, 2018

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hello I also just had a web inquiry (CSE) yesterday regarding my updates on my Permanent Residence application. They also responded quickly. AOR-september 25, 2018

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

What is your timeline, it would be great if you could complete it within your signature so we can all follow. Copy my signature format.

mrphillipz

Sep 30, 2015
I have Applied For PR to NB (AIPP) last years from Pakistan, Dates are as below mentioned .
Documents received :9th of August 2018
UCI and Medical Forms: 6th of September 2018
Medical Clearance: 15th of September 2018
Background check: initially it was in Process now it has been changed to Not applicable.
and My Complete Status is as below:
"
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
"
Could any one please tell me what is the current level of my application and how long it will take to more time . moreover what steps are involve in "Review of eligibility: " . and how can I find my Visa Office who is processing my application . Is it good to talk with my Visa office ??
Thanks in Advance.

Is the AIPP done entirely online, or you had to mail physical documents to an office?

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Hi everyone i need to confirm one thing i applied for AIPP as NOC 6322 Cook and i have 3 year experience in same field and i got my endorsement approval on dec 2018 and applied for PR Jan 2019. Currently I'm in Australia on work visa i left the restaurant job last week. Because some people told me not to leave restaurant. Is it necessary that i have to be working in same restaurant still until i get my PR or i can work anywhere else as well? Because it says on website only one year experience in last 3 years .If anyone can help me in this much appreciated.
Thanks

Reactions: viky16

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Well I send copy of my original marriage certificate and then translated verison of marriage certificate which was also notarized.... to my understanding you done same right??? Why there is an issue??? is that was the reason for returning your file???
Can I have Ur number so I can share the photo of my certificate.. actually I only see the translation copy

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Your PR application should not be affected by your employment situation till the time you meet 1560hrs or 1 yr within 3 yrs requirement but if you apply for work permit while being unemployed, it might get rejected.
You can work anywhere, try to work in same NOC though.
No i didn't apply work permit i only applied PR and yes i will try to look job in same occupation.
And thanks for reply

ManiS 1402

Nov 22, 2018
if someone has received work permit (outland applicant) through AIPP and living in Canada. does he needs to show proof of fund again while applying for Permanent Resident application?

VisaApplicant12

Jan 30, 2019
Hi,

Does anyone have any idea how much is the processing time for TWP under AIPP from India? I checked the normal Work Permit processing times, they are about 15 weeks, but I don't think it would be the same for AIPP right?

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello Dear,
I have a question for you and would really appreciate your answer...
When did you submitt webform for CSE to IRCC?
How long it took you to hear back their reply about your querry?
Also are you AIPP applicant?
If yes please tell me which option(Category) did you select under program tab when you filled up and submitted your webform for CSE??

Looking forward to your kind information as I am recenlty submitted CSE to add my baby in Application and still waiting to hear Back from IRCC.

Thanks

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello Dear,
If yes please tell me which option(Category) did you select under program tab when you filled up and submitted your webform for CSE??

Looking forward to your kind information as I am recenlty submitted CSE to add my baby in Application and still waiting to hear Back from IRCC.

Thanks

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hello Dear,

Thanks
Select permanent resident applied by mail and then ask what ever you want put your details below ...like UCI and all then submit
I sent you WhatsApp

A.Samir

Jan 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "ishpiringkiting, post: 7583320, member: 198946"] Привет, я просто хотел бы спросить всех на этом форуме. Вчера у меня только что был веб-запрос (CSE) относительно моих обновлений в моем PR-приложении. Они быстро ответили автоматическим ответом, заявив, что они ответят в течение 10 рабочих дней. Тем не менее, я получил электронное письмо ранее сегодня, заявив, что моя PR-заявка уже одобрена. Но я все еще не получил PPR от электронной почты. Вот ответное письмо:

Добрый день Карло Гонзага,

Благодарим Вас за обращение в Отдел иммиграции, беженцев и гражданства Канады (IRCC).

Мы рады сообщить вам, что ваша заявка на постоянное проживание была одобрена.

Будет отправлена корреспонденция, чтобы сообщить вам и членам вашей семьи об этом решении. Вас могут попросить отправить документы для завершения вашей заявки.

Подтверждение постоянного проживания и виза постоянного жителя, если вы из страны, для которой требуется виза, будут высланы вам и членам вашей семьи. Пожалуйста, следуйте инструкциям, которые будут отправлены с вашими документами.

Мы приглашаем вас посетить наш веб-сайт для получения дополнительной информации о том, как подготовиться к поступлению в качестве постоянного жителя Канады.

Мы надеемся, что предоставленная информация поможет вам с вашим запросом.

Пожалуйста, пролить свет на это. [USER = 720338] @TheNorms [/ USER] [USER = 801927] @Lollys [/ USER] большое спасибо .. [/ QUOTE]

A.Samir

Jan 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "andy.keeling, post: 7584496, member: 830324"] Вы всегда можете получить гостевую визуальную информацию и найти убежище. Нет необходимости в том, чтобы заявления о предоставлении убежища, а также о том, что вам нужно будет получить статус беженца, должны быть получены во многих случаях в Канаде. Если бы вы могли инвестировать в изучение языка и иммигрировать как трудолюбивый честный человек.
Если у вас есть специальные навыки, вы можете получить льготу LMIA. [/ QUOTE]
You can always get a visitor Visa and claim asylum when you get here if you are that desperate. There is no guarantee for asylum claim and there should be a real threat before you will be granted refugee status but it can buy you time in Canada, that's what a lot of refugee claimants do. Or you could invest in learning a language and immigrate as a hard working honest person.
If you have specialized skills, you might qualify for a LMIA exemption.
Hello Friend! I have the skills, I am a hardworking person, I would like to go to Canada as a hardworking and honest person, but this requires mostly English! I do not know the English language, very, very weak. But I really need to do this. Every time I ask the Almighty to help me in this! My son will finish school soon, he studies well and I think he will be able to go to university, but I’m not ready to pay him for my studies! It will be a pity, all my work will be in vain if I cannot pay. Therefore, I try to do it, I don’t need anything. Ready to go there for any job. Therefore, I try to go there, friend. Thanks you!