+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Jumwali

Dec 10, 2018
Believe me you don’t need to pay out for a consultant. You just need to make sure all documentation that are copied are 100% clear and in colour. Number one is making sure your previous employer job references are exactly what IRCC are asking for. They need to include a full and detailed job description of responsibilities and duties. First thing is find out that’s wrong in the pack.
Believe me you don’t need to pay out for a consultant. You just need to make sure all documentation that are copied are 100% clear and in colour. Number one is making sure your previous employer job references are exactly what IRCC are asking for. They need to include a full and detailed job description of responsibilities and duties. First thing is find out that’s wrong in the pack.

Jumwali

Dec 10, 2018
Hi, I would like to ask if the previous employer job references need to include the NOC with full detailed job description. I'm a truck driver from Uk

A.Samir

Jan 26, 2019
Привет! Есть кто из бывшего СССР? ) Граждане, может кто то подсказать пути и конкретные возможности миграции в Канаду, для человека не владеющего Английским языком, но с дальнейшим его постепенным изучением?

Last edited:

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi, I would like to ask if the previous employer job references need to include the NOC with full detailed job description. I'm a truck driver from Uk
They do ask for your employer to include the noc code, I did give it to my previous employer but they refused to include it, my reference letter was ok without it. Just make sure they detail your full duties and responsibilities. IRCC are very hot on the work experience part.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Thanks Norms, According to your mention, "standard processing time for endorsement will resume in Jan 2019, however, it is February already. In addition, someone, who got an endorsement receipt on 7th Nov, already got approval letter...
I guess it all depends on your noc, as the statement they issued does say “ At this time, all applications will be processed according to priority sectors and other labour market demands” they still could be only approving priority sectors.

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019
Привет! Есть кто из бывшего СССР? ) Граждане, может кто то подсказать пути и конкретные возможности миграции в Канаду, для человека не владеющего Английским языком, но с дальнейшим его постепенным изучением?
Без вариантов - без английского тут вобще делать нечего. Сдавайте минимум на 5 и только тогда начинайте думать о переезде

Reactions: wardea90

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Без вариантов - без английского тут вобще делать нечего. Сдавайте минимум на 5 и только тогда начинайте думать о переезде
Please don’t think I’m being rude, but so others can engage and potentially help please chat in English. Thank you.

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019
Please don’t think I’m being rude, but so others can engage and potentially help please chat in English. Thank you.
Sorry, please. This user is just asking is there any chance to come to Canada without English at all and to start learning after arrival.
Will follow the rules.

Reactions: TheNorms

A.Samir

Jan 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "Elle-Belle, post: 7580971, member: 840938"] Извините, пожалуйста. Этот пользователь просто спрашивает, есть ли шанс приехать в Канаду вообще без английского и начать обучение после прибытия.
Будем следовать правила
Yes, we will follow all the rules! Sorry

Reactions: TheNorms

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
QUOTE="Elle-Belle, post: 7580971, member: 840938"]Sorry, please. This user is just asking is there any chance to come to Canada without English at all and to start learning after arrival.
Will follow the rules.[/QUOTE]

@Elle-Belle totally understand, it’s unfortunate for @A.Samir, maybe they could complete a intensive English course to get to pass the IELTS before the AIPP program closes as it has a very low IELTS pass mark of 4 I believe.

A.Samir

Jan 26, 2019
It is very difficult to learn English in such an environment here! I can, but only at the place of stay! I understand that I need him from the first minute of my stay there, I want to study, but unfortunately I can’t do it here.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
It is very difficult to learn English in such an environment here! I can, but only at the place of stay! I understand that I need him from the first minute of my stay there, I want to study, but unfortunately I can’t do it here.
That’s a shame, Would you not be able to learn it from a online provider ? Where are you from?

A.Samir

Jan 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "TheNorms, post: 7581010, member: 720338"] QUOTE = "Elle-Belle, post: 7580971, member: 840938"] Извините, пожалуйста. Этот пользователь просто спрашивает, есть ли шанс приехать в Канаду вообще без английского и начать обучение после прибытия.
Будем следовать правилам. [/ QUOTE]

[USER = 840938] @ Elle-Belle [/ USER] полностью понимают, что [USER = 836979] @ A.Samir [/ USER], к сожалению, возможно, они могли бы пройти интенсивный курс английского языка, чтобы пройти IELTS до AIPP Программа закрывается, так как она имеет очень низкий балл IELTS 4, я считаю. [/ QUOTE]Do you think that before closing the program I will have time to learn the language by 4 points? I don’t even know what to say! Is it real for me!

A.Samir

Jan 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "TheNorms, post: 7581040, member: 720338"] Обидно, не могли бы вы узнать это у интернет-провайдера? Откуда ты? [/ QUOTE]
There is nothing shameful here, he just did not need him in my country, he needed Russian, which I know very well! I'm from Azerbaijan!