+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Dear Bro / Sister, even this is good ieda , if you are from Pakistan, kindly PM your cell number . Insha Allah I ll provide u as much as I can provide help. One of my friend helped me to fill my documents. Jazak Allah ,
Bro thanks is
Can u PM me so I will reply my contact..I don't know how to send PM lol

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Thanks allot .just waiting when my file will reach back.. wondering if I need to pay the fees again

Well I donot think so you will have to pay it all over again. Letter of explanation inside your returned application will explain you every thing. Donot worry just wait for application and then prepare it again and send them again ASAP. You will be fine.

Reactions: Arwaa

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I have Applied For PR to NB (AIPP) last years from Pakistan, Dates are as below mentioned .
Documents received :9th of August 2018
UCI and Medical Forms: 6th of September 2018
Medical Clearance: 15th of September 2018
Background check: initially it was in Process now it has been changed to Not applicable.
and My Complete Status is as below:
"
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
"
Could any one please tell me what is the current level of my application and how long it will take to more time . moreover what steps are involve in "Review of eligibility: " . and how can I find my Visa Office who is processing my application . Is it good to talk with my Visa office ??
Thanks in Advance.

Hello Dear,
Congz you are almost there and your PR is just around the corner you will hear very positive new soon. Remember us in prayers.

Regards

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi @TheNorms What exactly do you mean by ghost update? Does it also count as ghost update with a situation like i have been in IP2 since December 13th. After that no updates in gckey whatsoever.
@ishpiringkiting a ghost update is when you log into your GCKEY and instead of saying submitted it says your case has a update. When you go into your PR profile nothing has changed. Don’t panic some people don’t get them at all. it’s when someone has been working or changed something on your case. Did you send a CSE asking for a update, you may be better calling them I’m sure you are very close.

Reactions: krisanne

Soominkim

Jan 3, 2019
Anyone got an approval letter of endorsement from NB recently?? I received endorsement receipt on 7th Nov, however, Im still waiting the letter :(

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Anyone got an approval letter of endorsement from NB recently?? I received endorsement receipt on 7th Nov, however, Im still waiting the letter :(
I remember seeing someone posting something about NB weren’t issuing endorsements until a certain date in February. It may be a lot further back within this thread, search from the start of January.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I remember seeing someone posting something about NB weren’t issuing endorsements until a certain date in February. It may be a lot further back within this thread, search from the start of January.

Found it: New Brunswick is currently experiencing a high volume of applications to all provincial immigration programs, impacting standard processing times. At this time, all applications will be processed according to priority sectors and other labour market demands. Standard processing times for applications, nominations, extensions and endorsements will resume in January 2019

I would recommend if you can find a update on the NB government page.

Soominkim

Jan 3, 2019
Found it: New Brunswick is currently experiencing a high volume of applications to all provincial immigration programs, impacting standard processing times. At this time, all applications will be processed according to priority sectors and other labour market demands. Standard processing times for applications, nominations, extensions and endorsements will resume in January 2019

I would recommend if you can find a update on the NB government page.
Thanks Norms, According to your mention, "standard processing time for endorsement will resume in Jan 2019, however, it is February already. In addition, someone, who got an endorsement receipt on 7th Nov, already got approval letter...

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Thanks Norms, According to your mention, "standard processing time for endorsement will resume in Jan 2019, however, it is February already. In addition, someone, who got an endorsement receipt on 7th Nov, already got approval letter...
Which NOC got endorsement approval