+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Lollys

Oct 7, 2018
We got our pre arrival letter yesterday morning and then the ghost update last night. Keeping our fingers crossed PPR is on it’s way. It’s been a very long and stressful 9 months since we arrived in Canada. We’ve been reading about ghost updates on here and we are keeping our fingers crossed we get good news very soon.
@Lollys did you have a celebration PPR drink last night.
Oh yeah.

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Applied for PR from NL. Currently on WP. Application received on 17 Jan waiting for aor. I made a mistake by sending wrong size of photos. Would they send application pack back or ask for correct size photos

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Applied for PR from NL. Currently on WP. Application received on 17 Jan waiting for aor. I made a mistake by sending wrong size of photos. Would they send application pack back or ask for correct size photos
Unfortunately I would say most probably yes, I would suggest you call them Monday to explain and see what they say if you can submit correct photos before it’s sent to a officer. It’s taking around 6 weeks weeks for people to get AOR at the moment.

Reactions: Shadvet

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Unfortunately I would say most probably yes, I would suggest you call them Monday to explain and see what they say if you can submit correct photos before it’s sent to a officer. It’s taking around 6 weeks weeks for people to get AOR at the moment.
Thanks for your reply. Can I get a phone number where I can make a call

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
New to here. I applied for TWP from London on AIPP. Got the permission with in two days via email. Came to Newfoundland and started work. Family still in England even though wife has got open work permit but decided to move them after PR. This has been great forum. Helped me a lot for completing my TWP application and then PR application.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
It’s hard to guess, looking at the immitracker it can take either a number of days to months. How many days since you received your AOR as if you are around 60 days you can order your GCMS notes.
Thanks for the reply @TheNorms ..
PR app received by IRCC - November 07
AOR - November 28
MR -November 28 (for wife and son)
Meds Done for wife and Son - Dec 04
Meds Passed on GCKey - Dec 13
Received Pre-arrival Letter - Dec 13
No updates since Dec 13. It's almost 60days since AOR.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Thanks for your reply. Can I get a phone number where I can make a call
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100, as you don’t have your AOR I would select the work permit option, you will need your WP number to be able to talk to a human. Try to call at 8 am otherwise you may be on hold for a long time or not even get through.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
New to here. I applied for TWP from London on AIPP. Got the permission with in two days via email. Came to Newfoundland and started work. Family still in England even though wife has got open work permit but decided to move them after PR. This has been great forum. Helped me a lot for completing my TWP application and then PR application.
Welcome, always someone around who can point you in the right direction. Good luck when calling IRCC I have heard of them trying to intercept the application before it’s placed with a officer, but saying that it also depends on how helpful the agent is that you talk to. Don’t panic if your pack is returned, they will invite you to re apply. It’s just a pain as it does delay the whole timeframe. I’ve been there it’s very frustrating. How long have you been in Canada, quite a few brits on here going through the AIPP.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Thanks for the reply @TheNorms ..
PR app received by IRCC - November 07
AOR - November 28
MR -November 28 (for wife and son)
Meds Done for wife and Son - Dec 04
Meds Passed on GCKey - Dec 13
Received Pre-arrival Letter - Dec 13
No updates since Dec 13. It's almost 60days since AOR.
I would order your notes, look at @legalfalcon
Profile page on here, You can order your notes from him.