+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Just checked mygckey and it said I had a update, when I clicked into it everything is still the same. I guess this is what they call a ghost update? Hope this is good news of ppr on its way. Does anyone know about this.

Lollys

Oct 7, 2018
Just checked mygckey and it said I had a update, when I clicked into it everything is still the same. I guess this is what they call a ghost update? Hope this is good news of ppr on its way. Does anyone know about this.
Hi the norms,
This means something is happening on the application, I do hope it is good news.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Evening The norms and all fellow AIPP Aplicants.
Today we received our PPR for COPR.
To say we are happy is an understatement. It took just over 4 months, just need to sell our house then on our way to New Brunswick.
To all of you seeking a better life for you and your family’s I wish you all the best. Stay positive it will happen.
My wife and I are looking forward to welcoming the Canadian way of life.
The norms hope to see you on the road.
@Lollys Congratulations!!i hope we all receive our PPR, @TheNorms

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello All,

Can some one help me out with adding new born Baby in under processing PR application. My application is paper based PR application and under AIPP (ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM). we recently got blessed with baby and now I would like to add him in my application. I know I have to go through Web form, first confusing point over there is there is no such option for AIPP category over there how can I tell them that I am AIPP PR applicant. Also do we have to upload additional documents over Webform or we courier them as my application was paper based???

Your help will be highly appreciated . THANKS