+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Zahidphy

Jan 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Did you get any nomination certificate after endorcement

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Status update today 24th Jan — IP2 and additional information regarding my military service required. This will be sent back to them today.

Reactions: Lollys

Lollys

Oct 7, 2018
Moving forward the norms,
My wife was in the British Army, maybe that is why our background checks taking a while.
Been stuck on BGC processing since November. The final hurdle. At least you are Heading in the right direction.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Moving forward the norms,
My wife was in the British Army, maybe that is why our background checks taking a while.
Been stuck on BGC processing since November. The final hurdle. At least you are Heading in the right direction.
They wanted additional info in addition to the schedule A form, I was a weapons Submariner. She may get the same request. I did think they could require more info hopefully it won’t delay the process so much seeing as we are from the UK forces.

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Friends,
Am New to this forum, myself an Aipp applicant like all others in here, currently in NL on WP applied for PR from India in October, but file returned due to missing docs. After lot of barriers I somehow managed to receive my package from India and collected the necessary docs and sent it to cut on Dec 19, 2018
Received by cic on Dec 24, 2018
Received AOR Jan 22 2019

I have z doubt, I have done my medicals for WP do I have to do it again for my PR it's not more than 6months since we( Me and my family) did our medicals.
What missing documents please

Lollys

Oct 7, 2018
Evening The norms and all fellow AIPP Aplicants.
Today we received our PPR for COPR.
To say we are happy is an understatement. It took just over 4 months, just need to sell our house then on our way to New Brunswick.
To all of you seeking a better life for you and your family’s I wish you all the best. Stay positive it will happen.
My wife and I are looking forward to welcoming the Canadian way of life.
The norms hope to see you on the road.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Evening The norms and all fellow AIPP Aplicants.
Today we received our PPR for COPR.
To say we are happy is an understatement. It took just over 4 months, just need to sell our house then on our way to New Brunswick.
To all of you seeking a better life for you and your family’s I wish you all the best. Stay positive it will happen.
My wife and I are looking forward to welcoming the Canadian way of life.
The norms hope to see you on the road.
Congratulations Lollys, I can just imagine how happy you both are keep in contact, let us know once you receive your COPR and when you are landing.