+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Nadiaberta

Oct 9, 2018
A alguien le está tardando tanto como a mi el endoso de la provincia de New brunswick? Le envié el 17 de septiembre.
Is someone taking the endorsement of the province of New Brunswick as much as I do? I sent him on September 17.

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
Hi, I have a concern for PR application cause my brother has a problem with his wife and seems like she’s not interested to come with him to Canada. Is it possible that my brother will not include her in his PR application under AIPP as dependent? but of course he’ll mention her as wife as they’re considered married though not living on the same house anymore. Cause his wife is not cooperative and difficult to reach and this could delay his application. And if ever they’ll be able to work things out, is it possible that he can sponsor his wife and kid once he got PR under spouse/family sponsorship? Thanks
If he is married, his wife will need to sign forms 5669 and 5406, will need to provide photos and later will need to take medical check up, regardless she is accompanying him or not. Without one of the above, his application will be considered "incomplete" and will be returned to him without processing.

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
1-) Do I need to show proof of funds for the TWP or my employer will be responsible for my funding?
Under AIPP, YOU (not your employer) need to show POF.

2-) I am 22 years of age, and my highest level of education is highschool, am I eligible to apply for the AIPP with a high school certificate?
Minimum education requirement for AIPP is high school. But you also need to meet education requirement of the NOC of the job being offered.

3-) Do I also need to evaluate (ECA) my high school certificate through WES before applying for AIPP?
Yes.

4-) My employer is based in Newfoundland Canada, after getting the endorsement letter and settlement plan from him, do I apply online for the TWP AIPP or courier to central intake office in Newfoundland? Is there any Central intake office in Newfoundland?
If you are currently residing outside of Canada, you submit WP paper application to the consulate responsible for your current resident place. PR application should be couriered to office in Sydney (NS),

5-) I am currently working as a system administrator in my home country and my employer in Canada gave me an appointment letter as a TRUCK driver, does it have any negative effect to my AIPP application or PR application considering the both fields aren't in correlation?.
To be able to work as truck driver in Canada, you need a Canadian license which allow you to drive a truck. Without that license, you likely will not be endorsed.

6-) When is the best time to put in a PR application? Can I get my TWP, thereafter apply for a PR? Must it be within the 90days of applying for a TWP, I will also apply for PR?....
If you are endorsed and get a reference letter from NF for WP, you can apply for WP first. But you will need to sign undertaking form that you will submit PR application within 90 days from the date you submit your WP application.

Atlantico

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Congratulation, Miguelal!
Don't you have to go through medical check up for WP? I thought Philippines need medical check up for WP.

Patience is a virtue that’s all what I can say.... just to share my experience on an AIPP program....

It was almost whole year process but application took 4 months exactly...

I hope that this will help to the upcoming applicant and applicant’s who are under process...Just remember the we have different case profile..

I applied AIPP with the help of a representative...(inland application)
We contacted by phone and mail to start up...we begin the process by taking all basic requirement like ILETS,WES...
And settlement plan coordinator...before going to apply for provincial endorsement.

Jan.2018-ILETS
Got the result in two weeks
Complete the documents for provincial endorsement while WES is on process
Got approved provincial endorsement
Feb.16,2018
Due to some circumstancess happen I went home(PHI) and process my WP in VAC (MNL)
Submit application
May 2,2018 and get approved:
May 16,2018 (two weeks)

Returned to Canada on June 04,2018
Finalize PR document and submitted with 90 days from the time WP was given at POE
Submitted documents
July 25,2018
Recieved Document CIO in NS
July 27,2018
All the things have been followed according to the checklist with ILETS result,WES evaluation,PCC and landing payment thru online.

Make sure all of these should be included in your application not to create any delays.especially PCC make a upfront process.

October 09,2018 Medical Request
October 16,medical appointment
October 26,2018 Medical submitted

November 27,2018 got the approval of the application and CoPP letter is on hand.any time this day do the Landing Procedure and exiceted to be with my family soon...it was an early Christmas gift to me and my family...
Hope this would help to other applicant..remember we have different
Case profile.To God be the Glory!
Good luck...

Last edited:

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
OK is there anyone in the house who could answer this question, what visa should 6 Yr old child apply? Applicant got job offer applying for TWP. Visit/study permit. If visit should we show funds?
6 y.o. child should apply for study permit. You will need acceptance letter from province school board to apply.

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
6 y.o. child should apply for study permit. You will need acceptance letter from province school board to apply.
Thanks but it says that all primary and elementary schools are designated automatically and so I believe there is no need for any designated letter. I approached one of the schools in Charlottetown nearby to my work place but they require an address to clarify if I come under their circle of schools. I asked my employer but he did not reply as probably me might be waiting for my visa to get before providing accommodation.