+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Malikahsan

Sep 4, 2016
Guys, i wanted to know how long does it take for employer to share offer of employment number.

I have been following up for 2.5 weeks and yet to receive any response from mine.

I believe we absolutely require it to apply for TWP.

Also, can we apply TWP & PR together simultaneously?
IAM also waiting ..did they replied you
Mine also almost 3 weeks

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
I got in a month
You send mail to your employer
And you ever received notification from NB that they recieved you application
Yes i recieved Email from NB on 17 after one week that they recieve my application and even my employer has sent them reminder email but no reply yet....

Malikahsan

Sep 4, 2016
Yes i recieved Email from NB on 17 after one week that they recieve my application and even my employer has sent them reminder email but no reply yet....
Then u will get this month if u recieved notification ..and I know many others waiting
What is ur NOC

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi, I have a concern for PR application cause my brother has a problem with his wife and seems like she’s not interested to come with him to Canada. Is it possible that my brother will not include her in his PR application under AIPP as dependent? but of course he’ll mention her as wife as they’re considered married though not living on the same house anymore. Cause his wife is not cooperative and difficult to reach and this could delay his application. And if ever they’ll be able to work things out, is it possible that he can sponsor his wife and kid once he got PR under spouse/family sponsorship? Thanks

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi if you are applying for PR under AIPP, does IRCC will ask for the supporting documents like NBI, Certificate of employment, passport details for your spouse and dependent too if you are the principal applicant? And During the assessment does CIC will ask you and your family to show up for interview all together? Any response is highly appreciated. Thanks