+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Manmeet84

Oct 23, 2017
hi guys
i recently applied for my endorsement on 12 April to NB Atlantic pilot. I am still waiting for confirmation. I applied in High Skilled occupation category. Can anyone tell me how much they are taking to send endorsement ? some said they got in 2 weeks and some say they take 2-8 weeks. Please Reply who Recently Applied for that
thanks

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
hi guys
i recently applied for my endorsement on 12 April to NB Atlantic pilot. I am still waiting for confirmation. I applied in High Skilled occupation category. Can anyone tell me how much they are taking to send endorsement ? some said they got in 2 weeks and some say they take 2-8 weeks. Please Reply who Recently Applied for that
thanks
My employer applied for me since Mar7, and i got acknowledgement Apr4, and still waiting, hopefully will be out by tomorrow, share yours as well if you got something :)

Manmeet84

Oct 23, 2017
My employer applied for me since Mar7, and i got acknowledgement Apr4, and still waiting, hopefully will be out by tomorrow, share yours as well if you got something :)
Hi Thanks for the response.
What is mean by acknowledgement like when will they send that? Because on 12 april my employer sent the job letter and settlement to the Them. So any idea when will be i getting my androsement?

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Thanks for the response.
What is mean by acknowledgement like when will they send that? Because on 12 april my employer sent the job letter and settlement to the Them. So any idea when will be i getting my androsement?
I got e-mail on Apr4 saying that the immigration received my application,

Manmeet84

Oct 23, 2017
I got e-mail on Apr4 saying that the immigration received my application,[/QUOTE
Ok i might my employer about it. I started my process on 15 march but submitted my job letter and settlement on 12 april and i guess they received that.
So did u sent ur job letter and settlement plan already?

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
hi does anybody here passed their AIPP WP app in Abu Dhabi Visa Office (VFS Abu Dhabi)? i have passed it last Feb 20 and until now no updates whatsoever. they have acknowledged it that they received my WP app through email and after that no updates. i was thinking i will pass my AIPP PR app after i have received my WP but it's taking so long. i am just worried of my 90 days deadline for submitting PR app. any similar situations? appreciate any feedback or comments or advise. thanks!!

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
hi guys
thanks
nowadays usually it's one month from the date of your submission. depends on the province actually. i got mine at 13days. NB is the province

Manmeet84

Oct 23, 2017
nowadays usually it's one month from the date of your submission. depends on the province actually. i got mine at 13days. NB is the province
Thanks for the response. Thats nice! You got in 13 days, When did u applied yours? I live in NB too and i applied it in 12 april.
My noc B

Apr 23, 2018
Philippines
hi does anybody here passed their AIPP WP app in Abu Dhabi Visa Office (VFS Abu Dhabi)? i have passed it last Feb 20 and until now no updates whatsoever. they have acknowledged it that they received my WP app through email and after that no updates. i was thinking i will pass my AIPP PR app after i have received my WP but it's taking so long. i am just worried of my 90 days deadline for submitting PR app. any similar situations? appreciate any feedback or comments or advise. thanks!!
Curious about this so checked processing times and it seems like it is 32 weeks for Abu Dhabi, UAE. We submitted ours last Monday, April 16 in Manila so monitoring it right now. Processing time for Manila is now at 9 weeks. Will update when we get ours.

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
Okh so when did u sent your pr application? Did u do police clearence for canada and home country after endoresment or before?
Thanks
You have to wait the approval of endorsement to do PR, i haven’t requested any Police Clearance, because it can expire, better wait for invitation in my opinion