+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
@jsharma.js624 i used zety.com to create a good resume. Don’t use complicated email address as jsharma.js624@gmail.com. Create a simple address without any dots as it is more easy to type and reply back. Creating resume through website is good way to present ourself. MS-word resume are good too but they had to be well formatted. Because of privacy reasons i don’t think anyone will share their resume with you or anyone.

Reactions: TheNorms

Olu123

Oct 19, 2018
Hello Guys!

I have received TWP through AIPP as well as applied for PR and wanted to share my experience with you!
I have started the process some time in June, when I connected to my potential employer and spoke with them about the opportunity. Then, my employer had to fill out some documents to receive designation and was able to make a job offer for me. It took us about 2 months to get my endorsement and collect all the documents for the TWP application.

I have applied from the US and had to sent all my documents to the NYC VAC, where it took them about a month to send me my passport back with TWP. Right after that, I have applied for PR, at the end of October my Medicals were requested and I submitted them some time mid November. Right now I am waiting for the next steps.

Please, feel free to ask questions if you want. Good luck to everyone!

Olu123

Oct 19, 2018
Hello dzyhmantovich,
Plz I would like to know, if i have a job offer related to my work experience, does it also have to be related with my educational qualifications?.

Olu123

Oct 19, 2018
No, unfortunately you have to go and approach employers to find if they are hiring. In the links is a list of all the designated employers. I personally wrote a very carefully scripted email and attached my resume. I have said before that I was very lucky and was given 4 job offers, but as discussed on this thread do your research on every employer who offers you employment. If you’re happy to look at all provinces you will have lots of options.

Olu123

Oct 19, 2018
No, unfortunately you have to go and approach employers to find if they are hiring. In the links is a list of all the designated employers. I personally wrote a very carefully scripted email and attached my resume. I have said before that I was very lucky and was given 4 job offers, but as discussed on this thread do your research on every employer who offers you employment. If you’re happy to look at all provinces you will have lots of options.
Hello TheNorms, plz i need an answer, if my educational qualification is accountancy or finance but have 7 years experience as a restaurant or shift manager. Am I going to apply for a job offer based on my experience no matter the educational qualifications or It has to be in line with what I studied.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hello dzyhmantovich,
Plz I would like to know, if i have a job offer related to my work experience, does it also have to be related with my educational qualifications?.
No your education doesn’t have to be associated to your work experience, depending what skill level you are applying under you will need to meet IRCC education level for your skill level which skill level does your noc come under A,B,C?

Olu123

Oct 19, 2018
No your education doesn’t have to be associated to your work experience, depending what skill level you are applying under you will need to meet IRCC education level for your skill level which skill level does your noc come under A,B,C?
Thanks for the reply, it comes under skill level O.

Stone18

Feb 21, 2019
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Med's Request
22-10-2018
Med's Done....
30-10-2018
@ishpiringkiting did you sign the appendix B for your family? We're sending our passports next week and I'm having doubts on whether my husband who's in Canada will sign the appendix B or I.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
@Connectuae

*6. Pay your PR fees on your own,usually immigration reps take money from you but don’t pay it to cic which ends up getting your file returned to you.*

Please can you provide clarity to the above, what do you mean by who shouldn't pay our fees to CIC? I thought we are meant to pay with our credit cards on IRCC website and submit the receipt along with our application?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
@Connectuae

*6. Pay your PR fees on your own,usually immigration reps take money from you but don’t pay it to cic which ends up getting your file returned to you.*

Please can you provide clarity to the above, what do you mean by who shouldn't pay our fees to CIC? I thought we are meant to pay with our credit cards on IRCC website and submit the receipt along with our application?

This was about the fraud immigration representatives. Some people don’t have high credit card limit so they pay the immigration representatives in cash. Not all but some of the fraud representatives ask their clients to pay them cash and tell the clients that they will pay it via the representative’s credit card. So when the client pays them cash they either print a fake receipt or pay it via prepaid credit card and print the real receipt and before the client gets AOR they apply for the refund, refund goes to the credit card it was paid through which belongs to the representative.

The only safe way is create your own account pay fees by yourself on the cic website. Remember the username and password for that website,to have a record of the receipt later.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Thanks @Connectuae for your Swift response.

Please can you provide an answer to thw below question as I am presently in the same predicament with the applicant @moodi019

I am still preparing my PR application...and i am not sure about this:
when providing the POF documents and the Proof of previous relevant work experience documents...do i have to send the original documents or copies that i printed in color from scanned originals ?

for example...should i submit the authenticated statement from my bank or a copy from it in color ?