+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Dubai123

Nov 5, 2018
Hi mine NOC is cook may be 6322 and recieved confirmation yesterday they started processing for my application... does anyone knows how long it takes after recieving confirmation email for endorsement application?
Thanks
I am under AIPP too and my employer is now preparing my endorsement application. They told me the process will take 4-6 weeks.
May I ask you the wordings in the confirmation email you received? Is it from your employer that the submitted the application or from NB that they received your application?

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
@Dubai123 thanks for responding. Can we courier them directly to the Sydney nova scotia address. Is it necessary we have to go through a Visa application centre.

Linessa

Sep 19, 2018
Hey mate. How are you?

I got my TWP and will be traveling there in December, probably. I got a late with my application and have just sent it. Keeping my fingers crossed now!
Hey, did you apply for PR late in time when you had WP? I have Work Permit and already working in Canada, i applied for WP at July 27, looks like my 90 days passed, what did you do, can you suggest something, i need really help. I waited for my wp 2 months because of fault of VAC and did not start evaluate my education and now still need time to finish. Thank you

Tilamus

Nov 5, 2018
Hi

I was a July applicant. My timeline is as follows:

CIC Received my package 16th July 2018
AOR was sent on 10th August 2018
Medical Request on 24th August 2018
Request letter for a new Schedule A form and request to provide explanations was on 24th August 2018
Pre-arrival service was received 25th August 2018
Request for the results of my medical on 2nd of October
COPR Appointment letter was received on 18th of October 2018.
Landing was done on 19th of October 2018 at CIC Fredericton.

That's my timeline. I wish you the very best.

Hello guys,

Any July applicant out there wanna share their timeline, or at what step they are currently at?
Here is mine, i applied under AIGP

Application received: 26 july 2018
MR & AOR: 28 aug
Med passed and pre arrival: 12 sep
Ever since, it is stuck on background checking

Your response will be much appreciated :)

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
I am under AIPP too and my employer is now preparing my endorsement application. They told me the process will take 4-6 weeks.
May I ask you the wordings in the confirmation email you received? Is it from your employer that the submitted the application or from NB that they received your application?
Hi
Actually my employer applied by himself. Im not too sure about wording because employer recieved the email. I think that could be the acknowledgement from NB that they are processing my application... and im in 5th week...
I hope that i will recieve endorsement by end of this week but will update you guys as soon as i heard something.
Thanks

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Hey, did you apply for PR late in time when you had WP? I have Work Permit and already working in Canada, i applied for WP at July 27, looks like my 90 days passed, what did you do, can you suggest something, i need really help. I waited for my wp 2 months because of fault of VAC and did not start evaluate my education and now still need time to finish. Thank you
I think it's fine. You just need to apply before the expiration of your endorsement. You should be okay.

Svetlana1987

Mar 6, 2018
Hello guys! Do you know what does pre arrival letter means? We recieved this today. And very interesting, is it means our application approved? AOR 8 August. Medical passed. 6 September - biometrics fee. But we still didn't get letter to pass biometrics. Who is in the same situation? What exatly pre arrival letter means?

Svetlana1987

Mar 6, 2018
I just thought of sharing my experience and timeline with the AIPP so far. If anyone is prepared to share theirs, please do so, it might help others so much.

AIPP TWP Application
25 June, 2018 - Received at Pretoria Visa Office
No updates till now

AIPP PR Application
17 September, 2018 - Received at CIO in Sydney
28 September, 2018 - Bio-metric Fees Request
29 September, 2018 - Bio-metric fees Payment done online
02 October, 2018 - AOR
04 October, 2018 - Medical Request
Hi! Please tell me, did you receive letter to pass your biometrics? I received letter to pay biometrics fee on September 6, paid September 7. Still in silence. Don’t have biometrics request