+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi Guys,
By God's grace I got eCOPR today..
Hello we are still waiting for ours. We received a pre arrival services on 17th September after that no news. How many months before we can receive our copr after Pre Arrival Services?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi guys,
I applied to AIPP - AIGP stream on April
So far medicals passed, biometrics have been given no additional documents needed (as yet) and bar at 87% when can I expect a decision/update?
Our status bar been 100% since august 1 so hang in there for a while.

mmomm81

Jun 19, 2021
Hello we are still waiting for ours. We received a pre arrival services on 17th September after that no news. How many months before we can receive our copr after Pre Arrival Services?
I got a PAL also on 9th September but still nothing…

ysan0326

Nov 18, 2020
Hi my timeline

Ar Feb 12 2021
Aor & Bil March 13 2021
ADR 13 Aug 2021
RPRF request & Pay 12 Oct 2021
Ghost update Oct 14 2021

You guys think I am almost done?

davesahil1986

Sep 9, 2021
You need to start off by finding a job with a designated employer, getting an interview with the employer and most importantly getting a job offer!

To the Experts in the house, I greet you all.
I need urgent info on the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP), how do I go about applying for the programme and all infos that could be of help towards successful application. Counting on your support Thanks.

davesahil1986

Sep 9, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Do we have any outland (out of Canada) candidates who applied for an AIPP work permit / PR since April 2020 (after the pandemic started)?

I am an outland applicant, and have applied for both work permit and PR, but haven't heard back anything since July 2021.

I just want to understand if there are any outland applicants who have received or close to receiving an AIPP work permit or COPR and how much time it took?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Sahil

someguy007

Feb 4, 2021
I applied from outside of Canada for AIPP and they are asking for documentation that proves by intent to reside in the province that nominated me. What kind of documentation should I submit that would prove my intent to move to the province? Anyone had similar inquiry before on their application?

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello friends,
I have a question, i am applying for job offer with designated employees under AIPP
My sister is PR holder in Ontario.
If I get a job offer in future is thr any restrictions which says you r not eligible for PR due to blood relation in other Province other than AIPP