+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Update: I received an ADR yesterday for the RRPF, a new schedule A background form and letter from employer.
I got the same request today. I want to know if they only need the current and ongoing employment letter or letters from all the previous employers???

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got the same request today. I want to know if they only need the current and ongoing employment letter or letters from all the previous employers???
I'm not sure about that. In my case, the ADR was very clear that it's to come from my specific employer.

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I'm not sure about that. In my case, the ADR was very clear that it's to come from my specific employer.
Yeah, but I mean Is it an application filled in and signed by employer or a written letter with specific information? And what about these fees? Is it something new/extra ?

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yeah, but I mean Is it an application filled in and signed by employer or a written letter with specific information? And what about these fees? Is it something new/extra ?
It's a letter written and signed by the employer that contains the specific information requested in the ADR. In my case, start date, hours work and hourly wage. The RPRF is a fee that everyone pays - some people pay it upfront with the application fee, others (like myself) wait until it's requested.

Reactions: Johan Rodrigo

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
It's a letter written and signed by the employer that contains the specific information requested in the ADR. In my case, start date, hours work and hourly wage. The RPRF is a fee that everyone pays - some people pay it upfront with the application fee, others (like myself) wait until it's requested.
Thank you, that was helpful. I hope u get ur COPR very soon, and give ur mind a rest of this headache lol

Reactions: Flashyyy

AA.SHEIKH

Mar 14, 2017
I hope so too. The stress has been unbearable sometimes!
When you did upfront medical i mean before sending application in 2019 or in 2020, If in 2019 so they haven't ask for new medical as i know CIC medical valid for 12 months only. Can you please confirm

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
When you did upfront medical i mean before sending application in 2019 or in 2020, If in 2019 so they haven't ask for new medical as i know CIC medical valid for 12 months only. Can you please confirm
I did an upfront medical in October 2019 before applying for a work permit in November 2019. My medical expired in October 2020 but they extended it (not sure for how long but it says medical passed in my account).

AIPPNL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Anyone got a bil recently ? they sent me fees reminder with aor which i paid same day. Its been almost 3 weeks and no bil . Aor jan 6th