+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hey guys I already ask on the webform and IRCC feedback to me that they already received my application and it will be processed soon.

I think you guys should use webform for the inquiry.
What's your AR date?
I've sent another form yesterday, let's see what happens.
Previous two web forms I got generic COVID 19 answer..

Reactions: ky_blue

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
You don’t need a consultant. Everything can be done by yourself.It definitely is a fraud if you have to pay the employer.
you get a job offer signed by the employer and yourself . Then the employer helps you and tells you where to get your settlement plan and after this the employer can apply for the endorsement.
Can you suggest an employer?

MiljanNB

Jan 15, 2020
Did anyone get or knows someone who received AOR or medical request under AIPP In August or September 2020???

They are processing PNP, and applicants gets their AOR,MR, PAL... but no news from AIPP

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Did anyone get or knows someone who received AOR or medical request under AIPP In August or September 2020???

They are processing PNP, and applicants gets their AOR,MR, PAL... but no news from AIPP
got medical request on 27 july.. check my profile for other updates.thank you

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Go on his name,and enter "Messages ". You will see his previous posts
Already did that, but almost in all the messages he says to check his profile!!! I wasn't able to find his time line. If you did find it, please show us or repost his message here. Thank you

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Already did that, but almost in all the messages he says to check his profile!!! I wasn't able to find his time line. If you did find it, please show us or repost his message here. Thank you
Never mind, I found it. Thanks a lot.
However, he/she got AOR in Feb28, for which we all here still waiting.

KelvinHB

Aug 29, 2020
Hi folks, I have submitted my PR application under high-skilled worker, Atlantic Immigration Pilot program, I’m inland applicant and working in Nova Scotia. During the pandemic, I was getting laidoff till now and do not know when I will be called back to work. Is this affected on my PR application negatively? Anyone has the same situation as mine? The employer is not to fire anyone, just about business level at the moment.

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Never mind, I found it. Thanks a lot.
However, he/she got AOR in Feb28, for which we all here still waiting.
there is a part of signature and it was first time i told someone to check my profile. thank you