+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hi im already in canada with twp since january 18.
My pr is currenly in ip2 stage
Hi if you receive job offer through AIPP, can you use it for express entry to get PR? Do you have to go through PNP before directly applying to cic? Or they will only issue TWP first? Can you share your timeline again. Im just confused with AIPP procedure. Will be attending a session of NB for noc 0631. Thanks!

Reactions: Peraa

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
Getting endorsement is equivalent of getting an ITA.
You don't have to apply for express entry but you apply directly for PR without waiting for work permit under AIPP.
Where is the session and employer?
Would you mind to share your knowledge or experience please? I applied endorsement Mar7, but i just got acknowledge by immigration 2 days ago, is that normal? And when can i get approval after? Thanks in advance

Amdisa2018

Apr 7, 2018
Hi everybody,I am 34 years old. I have a bachelor of Industrial engineering and also a master of MBA and also I have several professional work experiences. Now, I am in Iran.I want to know how can I find employer participating for receiving job offer under AIPP? thank you in advanced for your advices.

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi everybody,I am 34 years old. I have a bachelor of Industrial engineering and also a master of MBA and also I have several professional work experiences. Now, I am in Iran.I want to know how can I find employer participating for receiving job offer under AIPP? thank you in advanced for your advices.
By applying/searching for job Online from multiple websites like jobbank,Indeed,workpolis,monsters or through Recruitment Agencies or Directly contacting an employer,it's hard but it's the only way.

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
Never got an acknowledgement. From the emails between my employer and immigration office, I figured it was 31 days.
Not sure how to upload pic here, but e-mail says thank you for submitting endorsement application, and so on

Last edited:

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Getting endorsement is equivalent of getting an ITA.
You don't have to apply for express entry but you apply directly for PR without waiting for work permit under AIPP.
Where is the session and employer?
Thanks for the info. What i mean is we have existing express entry profile. The info session is in singapore and manila this coming may. So if we receive job offer through AIPP can we apply PR directly to cic? It was confusing because usually if you receive job offer that will give additional points for express entry which will guarantee ITA to apply for PR. I thought every program will still have to go through express entry to apply for PR.

Reactions: Peraa
Dec 2, 2016
Hello All,
I need a advise for my sis who will be applying for WP under AIPP. How much time does it take to get the endorsement letter from NB? Whats the timeline to get the WP post applying ? Is there a way to apply for WP and PR together? Thanks!

Dec 2, 2016
I done my medical examination today for PR Under Atlantic immigration pilot. How much time will take to get a passport submission (PPR).
I didn't apply for TWP, directly apply for PR.
Any body know about the approx timming.
Tks
JH
@Jimmyhudda - Could you please share your timeline from the time you got endorsement letter from province ? Did you apply for WP or directly PR?

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
Hi Guys,
Back in July 2017, I've got a job offer from a company located at Saint John, New Brunswick. My employer was approved by AIPP program, then we got endorsement in Septmeber 2017, I've got work permit at October 2017, and actually started to work back in November.
IRCC office in Sydney received and accepted my PR application on February 5th, two weeks after I've received conformation with my Application Number.

I was able to link that application to cic.gc account and since then I am checking the progress online. About three weeks ago Review of additional documents section turned to: "We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details." But I have not received neither new messages in account, nor emails or paper mails. I am worried that my application got stuck due to lack of some documents, but there is no way to find out what is missing.

Is there a people, who have applied for PR from Canada by paper application though out Sydney office? What was your experience?

Reactions: billarc

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
if they need from you will get an email......it is for the immigiration agent from visa officer to summit

Reactions: andchu

andchu

Apr 24, 2018
if they need from you will get an email......it is for the immigiration agent from visa officer to summit
Thanks for answer. It is still strange that they say "We will send you a letter or email with details" but actually it is not addressed to me.