+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Janelou

Dec 8, 2017
My processor did not ask for it yet, but I requested it to my previous employer, so that it will be ready if my agency need it.I am still waiting for their update with regards to my application and waiting for other documents from the present employer.
Hi guys, make sure you inclosed your job description with your company letter head as the IRCC will return your application of missing.

Jimmyhudda

Jan 12, 2018
I done my medical examination today for PR Under Atlantic immigration pilot. How much time will take to get a passport submission (PPR).
I didn't apply for TWP, directly apply for PR.
Any body know about the approx timming.
Tks
JH

Ubangiji

Jul 13, 2016
Please kindly advice someone who has applied to other provinces via provincial nomination but all the applications dint scale through because of lack of sufficient funds, insufficient assessment points and lack of sufficient work experience.

He has a job offer through AIPP and he is wondering if he should include his PNP attempts on the Background / Declaration form basically because the Noc he applied with during PNP applications is different from his present job offer.

What do you advice please?

hopefulK

May 23, 2017
Hi @Janelou Are you in Newfoundland now? We are in the process of applying there also, we're waiting for the employer confirmation. Would you mind to share your timeline? Thank you.

Amboy_89

Nov 10, 2017
I done my medical examination today for PR Under Atlantic immigration pilot. How much time will take to get a passport submission (PPR).
Tks
JH

Are you located in Canada?

khan3434

Nov 4, 2017
Tks
JH
Hi, I got Settlement Plan from ISANS, now how much time further requires to get Visa(your experience), and kindly also mention documents required for IRCC application. Thanks

Rao_jee

Feb 18, 2018
How's your application going? how long did you get your endorsement approval from your province? I am going to New brunswick and I am now on the process of getting an approval from the province - my employer told me she submitted one from other candidate and it's already the 10th day but still no updates. How long did you get yours?

Thank you
Hello Mariana, i also got job offer through AIPP, i want some basic information about endorsement application, and further procedure, please conatct me on whatsapp +923007106475
Thanks

Rao_jee

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, I got Settlement Plan from ISANS, now how much time further requires to get Visa(your experience), and kindly also mention documents required for IRCC application. Thanks
where you from??
can we talk about AIPP on whatsapp +923007106475

cmrc96

May 19, 2017
Hey there!

I am from Venezuela. I was planning to study Nautical Science in Marine Institute of Memorial University (St. John's - Newfoundloand), but one of the biggest issues that most international students face could be getting placements in work terms. And if you did not complete this non-academic phase, you will be refused for graduation and also Transport Canada does not issue any kind of certificate of competencies to foreign individuals until they become into permanent residents. And as I would not like to get the undesired situation of returning back to my home country in a future (because of lack of opportunities)... On the other hands, as I am still hugely interested in studying this career, I have kept in mind a possible option to discuss for and I was wondering if anyone from the forum could consider in taking a few moment of time to clarify or help me regarding the following (I just need some advices to make sure if what I have thought and I am trying to do so far it is actually possible and on the right way as well):

DOUBTS: I am intending to apply for a work permit outside Canada but don't know which one between “Foreign Worker – International Mobility Program” or the “Open Work Permit” will suit me better. I have had previous labour experience as a cook (but it is less than a year). And before applying for a work permit, I guess I must get a specific temporary visa at first place. What kind of visa should I choose for from Venezuela? If I obtained a visitor visa is there possible to extend my stay in Canada? How many times will I be able to extend any of these work permits appointed?

CONCERNS RELATED TO MY FUTURE PLAN IN CANADA: As my main intention is to study a maritime career where I do not have limitations to complete it (by the simple fact of not being a Canadian or permanent resident), I was wondering if after having worked full time in at skilled type job for up to a year (or more) in the province of Newfoundland, is there possible to qualify for Atlantic Immigration Pilot program if I met all the established requirements? If so, is it difficult to obtain the permanent residence through this program or there are a low percentage of people interested in this province for this specific immigration process?

I have enough funds to settle in St. John’s without any issues. But I am basically in a hurry for moving out of my country as soon as possible… because of possible political riots are looming in Venezuela (around beginning of May)… and this could easily lead into a civil war. So I will really appreciate your help and no doubts I will be more than grateful with you all for sure!
Thanks! (and sorry for the spam and nuisance).

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hello Mariana, i also got job offer through AIPP, i want some basic information about endorsement application, and further procedure, please conatct me on whatsapp +923007106475
Thanks
Hey, are you already living in Canada? how did you approach employer who is willing to go AIPP?