+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

mandeep85

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
Hello good people, I got my "Invitation to Pre-arriival service" two weeks ago . Since then I have not got any update. Did anyone face same kind of problem? If so it would be great if you could share your experience. Or anyone got a way to figure it out!
Good morning sir I'm outland applicant from india I got my invitation to pre-arival service 6 October . Since then no updates only wait

Synopsis

Aug 25, 2021
Hello good people, I got my "Invitation to Pre-arriival service" two weeks ago . Since then I have not got any update. Did anyone face same kind of problem? If so it would be great if you could share your experience. Or anyone got a way to figure it out!
Any update?

Patwary

Aug 21, 2021
I have applied online AIPP on 13 October, 2021 and eCOPR received on 15 December, 2021, me and three dependents (spouse and two daughters). Thank you so much all.

Reactions: JP_Pham

mandeep85

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
If you don't mind can i ask when u submitted your file.. ?
file submitted -august27,2020
AOR-25 january,2021
biometrics done -2 march,2021
medical demand-27august,2021
medical done-4 september,2021
ADR request letter(schedule A form and employment letter)-7september,2021
medical pass-22september,2021
invitation to pre-arrival services-6 october,2021 after that no updates

JP_Pham

Apr 8, 2021
Doc's Request.
27-10-2021
Med's Request
27-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-11-2021
Passport Req..
29-11-2021
I have applied online AIPP on 13 October, 2021 and eCOPR received on 15 December, 2021, me and three dependents (spouse and two daughters). Thank you so much all.
Congratulation, This is the super-fast process I have ever seen. May I know you are an outland applicant or inland?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi are you inland or outland? We received ours on the 17th September 2 days after we landed in Canada but after that nothing. Its been 3 months. We called them yesterday and we were informed that our file was not yet updated although i sent a lot of webforms informing them that we are already inside Canada. We regret we did not call sooner. The officer told us that she will send it for ecopr and put a note on it to expedite. So my advise don’t rely on webform if you can call them you must do so. Goodluck to us.

Suprio das

Sep 13, 2021
Hi are you inland or outland? We received ours on the 17th September 2 days after we landed in Canada but after that nothing. Its been 3 months. We called them yesterday and we were informed that our file was not yet updated although i sent a lot of webforms informing them that we are already inside Canada. We regret we did not call sooner. The officer told us that she will send it for ecopr and put a note on it to expedite. So my advise don’t rely on webform if you can call them you must do so. Goodluck to us.
Thank you so much

Suprio das

Sep 13, 2021
Hello Mtille, it would be great if you could share the number you used to reach IRCC.