+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Liji saji

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Could anyone please tell me how many photos I need to upload in the portal for PR card?? And do I need to upload both sides of the photo??

euzmar0813

Oct 25, 2020
yeah it’s Halifax office
Hello, I am desperately seeking email add for ircc halifax regarding ppr of my family. I am already Pr but the final approval and ppr is with ircc halifax. May I request to for any email I can contact with so that they finalize my family’s decision. Our application was sent as one so I was hoping their PR is done but it’s not.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
For paper based application how to get forms signed by overseas depandants? I mean if the form is printed signed and then sent back as a digital file, then printing that file won't be same as original

N9ice

Jul 29, 2021
Hi guys
I got pre arrival letter, so usually how long afterthat the copr will come? Thank you so much for sharing

Last edited:

Bella J

Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm at the endorsement stage for AIPP, Newfoundland and will be applying for a work permit as requested by my employer. I need to apply for an open work permit for my spouse and study permit for my 3 kids ages 7,3,3 respectively. I'm confused at the process and I'm kindly requesting for the assistance of people who have gone through the TWP process. Am I expected to do a separate application for my spouse? If not, please how do I link the application for my dependants to mine on a work permit application?

Please Help!!!

Thank you.

Ujjval

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm at the endorsement stage for AIPP, Newfoundland and will be applying for a work permit as requested by my employer. I need to apply for an open work permit for my spouse and study permit for my 3 kids ages 7,3,3 respectively. I'm confused at the process and I'm kindly requesting for the assistance of people who have gone through the TWP process. Am I expected to do a separate application for my spouse? If not, please how do I link the application for my dependants to mine on a work permit application?

Please Help!!!

Thank you.
When u got your endorsement? And are u outside of canada?

Makavellie

Jul 18, 2021
Guy I really need some help.
I am confused I submitted my pr application online just out of curiosity I sign in to the account and réalisé that there is no records of my application..
What does that mean?
does any one have any situation like this?

Synopsis

Aug 25, 2021
I know that the government had promised to make the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program a permanent program but with the election looming, I just wanted to confirm the actual status of the program. Does anybody have any idea if the permanency is in the pipeline, or as of yet its still going to expire in December 2021?
Also, if the conservatives do come into power, is there a possibility they won’t go ahead with making AIPP permanent?