+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Zek_ind

Jul 7, 2021
I called IRCC right now asking about my process but they were not clear and they did no specify each stage of process. I see people saying that the officers say when it was passed on the exam, biometrics, ADR… but I didnt get a fully detailed update of my process. Who should I call to get that information and what exactly should I say?

mdurrani

Jul 30, 2021
Hi, I got copr today
Inland Ns noc 4412
Application date- December 16,2020
AR- Jan 18. 2021
AOR- March 3rd, 2021
Medical upfront passed- March 3rd, 2021
ADR ( employment letter, schedule A, Transcript)- July 6 ( they gave me seven days to submit requested documents)
Documents uploaded- July 12, 2021
Ghost update- July 20, 2021
PAL- July 21,2021
Pr confirmation phone call- 3 hrs after PAL
Copr email- 15 minutes after phone call.
I’m so happy!! Goodluck everyone!!
Hi, Can you kindly let me know if you re-submitted your Schedule A as it is or did you provide additional information? I have been asked to re-submit it and I am not sure what I am missing. It's making me really anxious. Please let me know. thank you

Reactions: RomanSky

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Hi, Can you kindly let me know if you re-submitted your Schedule A as it is or did you provide additional information? I have been asked to re-submit it and I am not sure what I am missing. It's making me really anxious. Please let me know. thank you
What’s kind of docs to resubmit?

Henry6688

Sep 30, 2019
You should check your information again, don’t leave the gaps and update your information to the day you will sign and submit. Or the better, you should call IRCC to ask them what your information was missed (call them exactly at 8:00am). Last time the officer called me to ask filling the gap I missed.

Tavy2452

Jun 21, 2021
Hi, May I know your timelime please?
I too submitted additional documents in April 2021 and no update since then
File sent on feb 26, 2020
File number nov 17,2020
Biometrics done on march 23
Additional documents uploaded on april 1
No reply since then

someguy007

Feb 4, 2021
I received request for multiple documents on my account. Does anyone know if I submit one document and leave the other sections blank(where we have to upload the files).... will that cause any issues or will it allow me upload the other document still since I didn't upload anything the first time.

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
File sent on feb 26, 2020
File number nov 17,2020
Biometrics done on march 23
Additional documents uploaded on april 1
No reply since then
Thanks for reply. Can you please answer the below questions please:
Did they ask you for employment document in ADR? If yes did they call your employer for your employment verification?
What's the status of your additional documents on gc key?

Tavy2452

Jun 21, 2021
Thanks for reply. Can you please answer the below questions please:
Did they ask you for employment document in ADR? If yes did they call your employer for your employment verification?
What's the status of your additional documents on gc key?
I am inland applicant ..... they asked for “Schedule A” and “Employment letter” ... my employer gave me the employment verfication letter which i uploaded in gc key account .... in gckey account it still shows “The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I am inland applicant ..... they asked for “Schedule A” and “Employment letter” ... my employer gave me the employment verfication letter which i uploaded in gc key account .... in gckey account it still shows “The additional documents you provided have been uploaded”
Same with me as well. By the way do you have any dependents ?