Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Youssi

Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone, here is my timeline. Hope it helps:

AIPP Program | Inland applicant NS | NOC 6322
Thursday, 2 July 2020: Paper-based application delivered from Halifax, NS
Friday, 3 July 2020: Paper-based application received at Sydney, NS
Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021: received Adnowledge of receipt and Biometrics fee request
Wednesday, 21 April 2021: received additional documents request, including updated IM5669 form, employer confirmation letter, paystubs since Jan 2021
Monday, 26 April 2021: provided all the additional documents
Thursday, 6 May 2021: received Pre-arrival services letter and a request to pay RPRF
Friday, 7 May 2021: submitted RPRF receipt
Tuesday, 11 May at 9 pm: received the first email asking for name, UCI...to access Confirmation of PR portal
Thursday, 13 May at 2:14 pm: received the second email with username and temp password to log in the portal | Declared in Canada, provided mailing address, and submitted photo at 9 pm
Wednesday, 19 May at 10:41 am: received eCoPR

Note: I was Biometrics-exempt, so even I paid the Biometrics fee, I never received the Biometrics letter. I've also never received a Medical exam request, because I already submitted it under another PR application (I had 2 applications going on at the same time) so I guess they automatically passed it.
Can you please explain what do you mean by letter of confirmation from employer

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Inland, NB
NOC 2272
AR - End of Apr 2020
AOR, End of Nov, 2020 (With Bio for Spouse)
Medical upfront, Jan 2021, sended webform in Feb 2021 for Medical
Medical Pass, first week Mar 2021, Recieved ADR.
ADR Submitted, after few days.
PAL, May 23rd 2021
May 25th 2021 Recieved call from Immigration Montreal office, confirmed i am physically in Canada.
COPR May 25th 2021.

Henry6688

Sep 30, 2019
Inland, NB
NOC 2272
AR - End of Apr 2020
AOR, End of Nov, 2020 (With Bio for Spouse)
Medical upfront, Jan 2021, sended webform in Feb 2021 for Medical
Medical Pass, first week Mar 2021, Recieved ADR.
ADR Submitted, after few days.
PAL, May 23rd 2021
May 25th 2021 Recieved call from Immigration Montreal office, confirmed i am physically in Canada.
COPR May 25th 2021.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Flashyyy

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Can you please explain what do you mean by letter of confirmation from employer
Regarding to AIPP program during Covid19, IRCC will contact your employer again before making any decision on your application, therefore they asked my employer the lastest employment confirmation letter which stated when I started working for my employer, any laid-off periods, an if I was still working there. On that letter, my employer also stated my average working hours per week, my rate, and job duties.

May 23, 2021
Hello everyone, here is my timeline. Hope it helps:

AIPP Program | Inland applicant NS | NOC 6322
Thursday, 2 July 2020: Paper-based application delivered from Halifax, NS
Friday, 3 July 2020: Paper-based application received at Sydney, NS
Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021: received Adnowledge of receipt and Biometrics fee request
Wednesday, 21 April 2021: received additional documents request, including updated IM5669 form, employer confirmation letter, paystubs since Jan 2021
Monday, 26 April 2021: provided all the additional documents
Thursday, 6 May 2021: received Pre-arrival services letter and a request to pay RPRF
Friday, 7 May 2021: submitted RPRF receipt
Tuesday, 11 May at 9 pm: received the first email asking for name, UCI...to access Confirmation of PR portal
Thursday, 13 May at 2:14 pm: received the second email with username and temp password to log in the portal | Declared in Canada, provided mailing address, and submitted photo at 9 pm
Wednesday, 19 May at 10:41 am: received eCoPR

Note: I was Biometrics-exempt, so even I paid the Biometrics fee, I never received the Biometrics letter. I've also never received a Medical exam request, because I already submitted it under another PR application (I had 2 applications going on at the same time) so I guess they automatically passed it.
You still requested to pay biometrics even if you did it already?
Did you included biometrics fees while applying?
Did they updated same biometrics in your application or you gave another time?

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
What if you loose your job while everything is done from your side for pr process and waiting for the results
It will be your luck when you submit the additional documents and then visa officer do the verification with your employer, and if visa officer do another verification with your current employer right before making the decision, you never know until the cope is issued. As per rule you should be working at the time of decision is made.
AIPP is employer driven program.

Reactions: Kesiyasebastian

DINGAN

Jan 24, 2021
It will be your luck when you submit the additional documents and then visa officer do the verification with your employer, and if visa officer do another verification with your current employer right before making the decision, you never know until the cope is issued. As per rule you should be working at the time of decision is made.
AIPP is employer driven program.
My timeline shows july but no update . As got fired with a closed wp