rockstar210

Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,

I received ADR letter in my account on Feb 24 but for some reason I never got an email notification luckily I checked my IRCC account on Mar 2nd and found it. So I quickly submitted the docs on the same day. Basically asked Schedule A and Employment Records.
AOR: Nov 16th
Medicals passed: Feb 24th
ADR submitted: Mar 2nd
Not sure how long it takes to get the final good news now....

But my advice to Inland applicants with AOR is to check your IRCC account at least once a week as ADR only has 7 days to respond at least in my case. After all this wait you don't want to risk.
Hey guys,

I'm back again. As you can see from my timeline it has been a rough ride through Covid and no AOR till November. I almost lost my job due to the delays and nearly lost all hopes. At that point I made some major decisions, took the risk and moved here on a Temporary Work Permit, however, I realized it was a great decision only after I received ADR. As I was already here I could provide all the supporting docs which I'm sure helped strengthen my PR application. As you can see from below it only took about 3 and half months for the entire processing but I was told every PR application is different and so processing times vary. I know many of you are in the same boat and dreaming like me. Please do not get stressed over but at the same time do not take it easy. They're catching up on the delays guys so I'm confident you all will get your PR very soon and I wish you all good luck :)

AR: Feb 18, 2020
AOR: Nov 16, 2020
Medicals passed: Feb 24, 2021
ADR submitted: Mar 2, 2021
PAL: Mar 9, 2021
CoPR: Mar 10, 2021 :cool:

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys,

I'm back again. As you can see from my timeline it has been a rough ride through Covid and no AOR till November. I almost lost my job due to the delays and nearly lost all hopes. At that point I made some major decisions, took the risk and moved here on a Temporary Work Permit, however, I realized it was a great decision only after I received ADR. As I was already here I could provide all the supporting docs which I'm sure helped strengthen my PR application. As you can see from below it only took about 3 and half months for the entire processing but I was told every PR application is different and so processing times vary. I know many of you are in the same boat and dreaming like me. Please do not get stressed over but at the same time do not take it easy. They're catching up on the delays guys so I'm confident you all will get your PR very soon and I wish you all good luck :)

Congratulations just a quick question did you email the documents or uploaded then in your cic account

Reactions: Flashyyy

Optimistic11

Sep 10, 2019
Hey guys,

Congratulations. You did upfront medical ?? Or you waited until they requested ?

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hey guys,

Hey guys,

Congrats so happy for you. Could you please share your NOC code as well.

DavidRebollo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Did you see any changes on your file after submitting adr???
I got ADR jointly with medical. After submitting the document, i just saw under ¨review of additional documents¨ section that : February 26, 2021. We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. However, our latest update was on March 8 saying that we passed the medical exam. So we are currently waiting.....