+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
No just for the job you applied with if you used the work experience for any previous jobs than you have to provide those records as well
Thanks in my request letter they ask the current employer name
My consultant advising only current employer is sufficient

Reactions: rlfraser

RAY0707

Feb 24, 2021
Hello Guys I have a question if I can get any one to assist me with it. The question is as follow:
Is it ok to quit your designated employer you used to apply for the aipp and work for a different company? Does that have any implication on your application or will you be questioned for that?
Thanks and I will appreciate any answers or suggestions

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello Guys I have a question if I can get any one to assist me with it. The question is as follow:
Is it ok to quit your designated employer you used to apply for the aipp and work for a different company? Does that have any implication on your application or will you be questioned for that?
Thanks and I will appreciate any answers or suggestions
Hi
Changing employer during your application is in process is bit of a risk.
There are many applicants, has been asked to provide the proof of working with employer who supported you to get endorsement.

Another thing, you can switch the employer and get the new endorsement and update your application with latest documents.

Reactions: RAY0707 and Leotwin

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Almost 13 weeks completed to my application submitted for endorsement for Nova scotia but still no any update received. How many weeks require for further processing? Can anyone update me.
Mine took around 12 weeks. I am not sure now how’s their timeline nowadays
  • Endorsement Application : 9 September 2020
  • Endorsement Acknowledgement Receipt: 21 September 2020
  • Endorsement Approval: 15 Dec 2020

Adit raval

Feb 29, 2020
Anyone have idea how much take time to come bil ?? After coming aor.
I had applied for pr from india. I got my aor on 15 Feb ,after that no update.

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Guys anyone here AR (application received) was on May2020 and still waiting for Biometrics Letter ?.. Outland