+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
You can do both also upload on your cic account as well
Thanks! Another doubt but just want to be sure that does everyone here receive the same language for latest scheduleA

Schedule A: You must provide an updated Schedule A ensuring that you provide
personal/address history details from 2011 to present date leaving no gaps in time. This must be received at this office by: 2021/03/10

The reason why i am asking because i noticed in my previous scheduleA that i have some address without zipcode but those address never had zipcode, i use po-box when i was living in UAE, so for those address i left those columns blank.

Is there anyone here dealt with this situation?

AIPPNL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Inland Ar july 14, 2020 Aor and bio fees reminder jan 6th 2021. Upfront medical passed on jan 12th. 2 months now and i haven’t heard back no bil no any other request. Anyone with the similar timeline also waiting like me ?

Leotwin

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Inland Ar july 14, 2020 Aor and bio fees reminder jan 6th 2021. Upfront medical passed on jan 12th. 2 months now and i haven’t heard back no bil no any other request. Anyone with the similar timeline also waiting like me ?
Many , if not all I think. Did you try calling ircc for an update?

nevilpatelin

Apr 24, 2019
Same here
AR 1 June
AOR 1 dec
No any update still. 3 month finish not even medical pass

rockstar210

Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey guys,

I received ADR letter in my account on Feb 24 but for some reason I never got an email notification luckily I checked my IRCC account on Mar 2nd and found it. So I quickly submitted the docs on the same day. Basically asked Schedule A and Employment Records.
AOR: Nov 16th
Medicals passed: Feb 24th
ADR submitted: Mar 2nd
Not sure how long it takes to get the final good news now....

But my advice to Inland applicants with AOR is to check your IRCC account at least once a week as ADR only has 7 days to respond at least in my case. After all this wait you don't want to risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flashyyy

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hey guys,

I received ADR letter in my account on Feb 24 but for some reason I never got an email notification luckily I checked my IRCC account on Mar 2nd and found it. So I quickly submitted the docs on the same day. Basically asked Schedule A and Employment Records.
AOR: Nov 16th
Medicals passed: Feb 24th
ADR submitted: Mar 2nd
Not sure how long it takes to get the final good news now....

But my advice to Inland applicants with AOR is to check your IRCC account at least once a week as ADR only has 7 days to respond at least in my case. After all this wait you don't want to risk.
Did you included previous employer records as well ?