+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I had the medical and adr request at the same time so i did send my adr jan 26 and got my medical done as well medical was updated on 21 feb but nothing about adr
You are next Jot3

I think they today is the day when officers are working on AIPP applications, i got ADR request

So my question to experienced applicants here is would it be safe to just email the documents or we must do physical mail as well.

Reactions: rlfraser

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Flashyyy,

Yes, I just did this last week in fact and it was approved in two days! I didn't submit a new endorsement even though it was expired. I made sure to get a new work permit referral letter and the most important, a new offer of employment number through the employer portal. I also submitted a copy of my current work permit that was about to expire, my credentials (from Philippines, WES and IELTS), digital photo, copy of passport, and reference letter from employer.
Thanks, mine got approved earlier in week only. And bottom line is without new endorsement/referral letter from province we can apply, but a new offer letter reference number is required from employer.

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You are next Jot3

I think they today is the day when officers are working on AIPP applications, i got ADR request

So my question to experienced applicants here is would it be safe to just email the documents or we must do physical mail as well.
Yes, email is best. Combine all into one PDF

Reactions: Flashyyy

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
You are next Jot3

You can do both also upload on your cic account as well

AIPPNL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
You are next Jot3

Did you receive biometrics letter as well ?