+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

David.123

Oct 7, 2020
It jsut seems that most of IRCC officers working hard on latest express entry applications only, leaving all all other applicants in frustration and anxiety. I think It is a real mess for us now.

Reactions: Flashyyy and aipp

eze92281

May 13, 2020
Hello everyone,
This is my complete timeline for NS, inland NOC(6311).

Application sent: june 3, 2020
AOR: Dec 3,2020
BIL: Dec 4,2020
Additional documents request and medical
Request: Jan 19, 2021 ( i did my medical upfront but didn’t submitted with my file so I submitted it with webform on Jan 19,2021.So if you guys have done medical and have not submitted in your file you should submit medical as soon as you receive AOR.)
Pre arrival letter: Jan 20, 2021
Document submitted: Jan 21, 2021
Medical passed : February 18,2021
COPR: February 19, 2021

I hope you guys will receive your soon.
Congratulations! I uploaded our medical upfront same day as yours, because I forgot to submit it earlier. But no update yet.
My Timeline:
Inland NOC 2282 (NB)
Application Sent/Rcvd: June 26, 2020
AoR: Jan 4, 2021
BIL: Jan 5, 2021
Biometrics Done: Jan 8, 2021
Last time spoke with IRCC agent, they said that they are done with my background checking (world police), security check is ongoing.

How long does it took for your background checking to be finished?
Did you work in other countries too before migrating to Canada?

Joanna1127

Jun 28, 2020
hello everyone,
i have received a email from IRCC said that my processing is almost complete。and i received a letter said i don't need to mail my passport to IRCC to get the PR visa。 i will receive another email that will tell me what should i do next step and how can i get the COPR. but i have waited for more than 2 month。 i have not received any new message。and last week the employer received the IRCC email that his Employers' identity was canceled。and my Provincial endorsement document was rescinded。so i want to ask if anyone have the same experience?does that means my application is failed?if my work permit is still valid?
i got the provincial endorsement document in Jan 2019.
i submit PR application in July 2019。
i complete all the medical test in DEC 2020.
i received the email said my Processing is completed in Dec 23,2020.
i received the letter said don't need mail passport to IRCC in Jan 27,2021.
i haven't received any email noticed my application is failed from IRCC until now。but the employer received the email from NS office noticed him my provincial endorsement is rescinded last week。

Reactions: Flashyyy

David.123

Oct 7, 2020
hello everyone,
i have received a email from IRCC said that my processing is almost complete。and i received a letter said i don't need to mail my passport to IRCC to get the PR visa。 i will receive another email that will tell me what should i do next step and how can i get the COPR. but i have waited for more than 2 month。 i have not received any new message。and last week the employer received the IRCC email that his Employers' identity was canceled。and my Provincial endorsement document was rescinded。so i want to ask if anyone have the same experience?does that means my application is failed?if my work permit is still valid?
i haven't received any email noticed my application is failed from IRCC until now。but the employer received the email from NS office noticed him my provincial endorsement is rescinded last week。
As your case become complicated and sensitive now, my best advice is to see an immigration lawyer(s) ASAP. They will give you a full and true picture of the current status and also planning for your next step. Hope you will be fine.

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
hello everyone,
best to reach out a immigration lawyer, alternatively 2 things you can do your own. 1- apply for case note , so you know last comment on your file from immigration officer. I hope he approved your PR but pending to send COPR, there are many application in this situation.
2- Call Nova Scotia Provincial Immigration Dept. to discuss about your situation and they will clear your doubts in regards to employer situation.
Hope for the good.. Govt is Optimistic for inland applicants.

Joanna1127

Jun 28, 2020
As your case become complicated and sensitive now, my best advice is to see an immigration lawyer(s) ASAP. They will give you a full and true picture of the current status and also planning for your next step. Hope you will be fine.
THANKS FOR REPLAY

Joanna1127

Jun 28, 2020
best to reach out a immigration lawyer, alternatively 2 things you can do your own. 1- apply for case note , so you know last comment on your file from immigration officer. I hope he approved your PR but pending to send COPR, there are many application in this situation.
2- Call Nova Scotia Provincial Immigration Dept. to discuss about your situation and they will clear your doubts in regards to employer situation.
Hope for the good.. Govt is Optimistic for inland applicants.
THANKS FOR REPLAY

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
hello everyone,
Is your employer in the restaurant business?

Leotwin

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Anyone noticed progress bar on GC key. Mine is 100% complete since Jan 9, 2021. Not sure hows other having it? Please share your experiences

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Anyone noticed progress bar on GC key. Mine is 100% complete since Jan 9, 2021. Not sure hows other having it? Please share your experiences
What does other things shows like medical and background check status ?
Have you contacted IRCC ?