+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
It’s actually good that u didn’t because ircc is not giving any extensions on medical most of the people who did upfront medical are going for re medicals now
So they send you letter to re-do your medical because you’ve done medical at the time of application submission and its over 1 year now ?

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
NS
Inland
Endorsement applied: Mar 6,2020
Endorsement approval: Sep 4,2020
AR: Oct 1,2020
Tem AOR: Jan 14, 2021 (XEP•••)
AOR: Feb 4, 2021 (EP•••)
BIO done in 2019
Successfully linked online account
updating•••
Good news!

David.123

Oct 7, 2020
It’s actually good that u didn’t because ircc is not giving any extensions on medical most of the people who did upfront medical are going for re medicals now
Hi Jot3, I saw someone passed medical exam as they had upfront medical. Will they need to have medical exam again if it is over one year given they are still waiting for their PR application processing?

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Hi Jot3, I saw someone passed medical exam as they had upfront medical. Will they need to have medical exam again if it is over one year given they are still waiting for their PR application processing?
To be honest I really don’t have any idea because i know some people got the extensions on their medicals but some didn’t so it’s all luck i guess. IRCC is so unpredictable

Reactions: David.123

David.123

Oct 7, 2020
To be honest I really don’t have any idea because i know some people got the extensions on their medicals but some didn’t so it’s all luck i guess. IRCC is so unpredictable
Yes, it is hard to predict as it will be different from case to case. Someone got extension while others did not. Just hope for the best to all of us.

Optimistic11

Sep 10, 2019
Application type Inland NB I've done my upfront medical on October 2019 Send PR package to Sydney office around mid of Jun 2020 .Got Biometric request on Dec 20th. Do I have to do Medical again ? ( It was within 1 year when I sent the package ) .Also how long the police certificate is valid ? If it is more than 6 months when they received the application , is it okay ?

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Application type Inland NB I've done my upfront medical on October 2019 Send PR package to Sydney office around mid of Jun 2020 .Got Biometric request on Dec 20th. Do I have to do Medical again ? ( It was within 1 year when I sent the package ) .Also how long the police certificate is valid ? If it is more than 6 months when they received the application , is it okay ?
Did you include your medical completion record with your PR application package?
PCC are valid usually for 6mnth unless its there something has been written on it like valid till xyz date/month.
But don’t worry because of PCC the application won’t be rejected. Max they will ask for another updated copy if visa officer has any concerns.

Reactions: Optimistic11

psmtts

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AR: Feb 28, 2020
AOR: Nov 17, 2020
Biometrics request: Nov 20, 2020
Biometrics done: Dec 01, 2020
MR and ADR: Dec 22, 2020
MD: Feb 2, 2021

Singh32145

Aug 31, 2017
NS
Inland
Endorsement applied: Mar 6,2020
Endorsement approval: Sep 4,2020
AR: Oct 1,2020
Tem AOR: Jan 14, 2021 (XEP•••)
AOR: Feb 4, 2021 (EP•••)
BIO done in 2019
Successfully linked online account
updating•••
Did u try to call cic to get more detail about application like background check in progress or not started ? What your status online about background check?

Optimistic11

Sep 10, 2019
It ma
Did you include your medical completion record with your PR application package?
PCC are valid usually for 6mnth unless its there something has been written on it like valid till xyz date/month.
But don’t worry because of PCC the application won’t be rejected. Max they will ask for another updated copy if visa officer has any concerns.
My agents didnt ask me the medical doc to include in the package. I also though immigration agent can easily pull up my medical record if they type my uci number ( or ) it just gives them a notification of some sort . But didnt attach with the doc

Police certificate was dated in oct , so it's more than 6 months when they received the application - I am not worried about rejection.Just want to know , If they ask for any doc again , will i get 3 months to respond ?