Nov 20, 2020
My timeline so far
AR: Feb 19 2020
AOR: Nov 18 2020
Biometrics letter: Nov 20 2020
Biometrics complete: Dec 8 2020
Additional document request: Dec 17 2020
Submitted document on Dec 18th
Jan 4 2021 Medical passed(upfront) and invitation to pre-arrival services letter
Hi did you upload the documents online or you mailed them and may i ask if they asked for employment history or anything else from you for the additional documents

Deya123

Nov 25, 2020
Hello everyone,
Please help me, how do I renew referral letter for work permit from the province of Nova Scotia.

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
My timeline so far
AR: Feb 19 2020
AOR: Nov 18 2020
Biometrics letter: Nov 20 2020
Biometrics complete: Dec 8 2020
Additional document request: Dec 17 2020
Submitted document on Dec 18th
Jan 4 2021 Medical passed(upfront) and invitation to pre-arrival services letter
Hey what did they request from you in adr??? They also requested some documents from me i m just looking for some help any help will be appreciated thanks in advance

Reactions: David.123

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone,
Please help me, how do I renew referral letter for work permit from the province of Nova Scotia.
Your employer needs to email NS Immigration to request one and include something that proves you applied for PR (AOR would be best).

David.123

Oct 7, 2020
Hey what did they request from you in adr??? They also requested some documents from me i m just looking for some help any help will be appreciated thanks in advance
Not sure which documents they requested from you, but I think one of the ways is you can upload the scanned version of the documents to your account with IRCC and sent an extra webform to them (a copy of the scanned attached to the webform will be great) explaining that you already submitted your documents to them. Another way, if they asked for your original documents, is you might have to send them to a specific address of IRCC. I am sure that in the case of submitted additional original documents, they would give your the address to send.

Besides, I understand that you have your AR on Jan 28th 2020 and your AOR is Nov. 27th, 2020 right? Did you got your medical request yet or did you got your medical upfront?

Good luck to you though

David.123

Oct 7, 2020
Another ghost update this evening - makes update # 5 now...
I just read comments from other groups and they said that sometime because of the bad gateway, the "ghost update" might happen in the way that you see status changed from "submitted" to be "updated". However, when you refresh the page, it come back to "submitted". Did you actually receive the email states that your application got the new updates? Thanks.

Reactions: rlfraser