+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Diego_yeyo

Dec 27, 2020
Hi all,

While waiting for PR decision, my application to extend work permit was refused. Unfortunately we used the original offer of employment number and work permit referral letter from when we applied for the work permit the first time. We will apply to restore status but will be sure to include new offer of employment number and work permit referral letter this time.

My prayer is that the PR will be approved in the meantime. Not likely though :-(.

Thanks to all for your help.
Hi, what's your timeline so far?

Diego_yeyo

Dec 27, 2020
AOR was November 20th and only update, from IRCC agent, is that criminality passed. Still don’t know if medicals are valid.
So were you able to restore your status? Make sure you do because I'm not sure if they can approve your PR if you're not.

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So were you able to restore your status? Make sure you do because I'm not sure if they can approve your PR if you're not.
I am in the processing of applying to restore, only found out yesterday. There are other posts in this forum of people in my situation that were able to get PR (out of status that is).

Reactions: Diego_yeyo

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am in the processing of applying to restore, only found out yesterday. There are other posts in this forum of people in my situation that were able to get PR (out of status that is).
I should also mention I’m using an immigration consultant this time to make sure everything is correct since the first time was a stupid mistake (on my part).

P_T

Nov 27, 2020
Hi ,
I have a question do we need to send the coloured scan copy of birth certificate or black and white works !!!!