+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thanks, u will have AOR in next few days. Cz they jumped from january to feb end in just 2-3 days. Its on its way ....god bless all
Yeah, thank you. My AR is in Feb, but still nothing and my heart is bouncing out of my chest every time I hear an email notification on my phone

RANSIMRA

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Yeah, thank you. My AR is in Feb, but still nothing and my heart is bouncing out of my chest every time I hear an email notification on my phone
Dont worry have faith, earlier we didnt knew when they will start processing...finally they started so u will get. All the best

RogerY1225

Nov 19, 2020
Hello buddies, anybody here submitted endorsement application (NS) on Feb 2020 is still waiting for the result? Too long time to proceed although I am a outland applicant. Is NS immigration government on working?

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
If a person applied and submitted their application and got laid off from the job months later due to the pandemic, does anyone know if they will be declined? Thank you
If your employer will tell authorities only then they will know, if your job offer does not have expiry date you're good