+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

carmelprabha

Oct 13, 2018
Hi Friends,
Is any one guide me how to apply AIPP program?
I am belongs to IT guy. Last time my IELTS Score was 6 only. So i couldn't create my profile. Tried 3 times for IELTS. But my score was not increased.
Addition to that i am Doctorate in my education. I got my WES Report as well.

I didn't get any proper guidelines to proceed further.

So you guys would help me out?

IELTS Score is need for AIPP? If not how to apply for the program? As per my career field and education is any other way is available to go to canada?

Please guide me or mail me to "prabha200481@yahoo.co.in"

Fall2020

Oct 3, 2020
When did you applied?
during the last week of August. got the new endorsement letter and the application for new work permit (closed work permit) all in one week. Make sure you have the docs needed such as valid IELTS results and WES/ECA ready. Most employers are in touch with NSOI (for Nova Scotia) for processing endorsement letter needed.

rockstar210

Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

My timeline so far:
PR:
AR: Feb 18, 2020
AOR: Nov 03, 2020 (Got the XEP temporary application number after raising a web form)

This is promising as they have provided the temporary application number, for my previous web form they responded it is still under process and I cannot link it. I still can't link it but at least they acknowledged they have it.

I urge you guys not to panic they're processing slowly but surely.

Reactions: Vinami

RafaelMelo

Nov 28, 2018
Hi all,

My timeline so far:
PR:
AOR: Nov 03, 2020 (Got the XEP temporary application number after raising a web form)

This is promising as they have provided the temporary application number, for my previous web form they responded it is still under process and I cannot link it. I still can't link it but at least they acknowledged they have it.

Did you receive the AOR or Xep?

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi all,

My timeline so far:
PR:

XEP is not AOR. It's just a temporary number

rockstar210

Aug 14, 2020
NB
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Documents are scanned.
Official AOR will come when they start processing. If they don't decide to start returning applications...
Going by the IRCC definition of AOR - Acknowledgment Of Receipt, IRCC has received my application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted.

I know it is a temporary number and when they input my details on to the system they will probably send me another email removing the X hence, I mentioned it in the brackets.

The problem is we have too many smart people trying to use AIPP!

Reactions: NCS

Mann 21

Nov 3, 2020
during the last week of August. got the new endorsement letter and the application for new work permit (closed work permit) all in one week. Make sure you have the docs needed such as valid IELTS results and WES/ECA ready. Most employers are in touch with NSOI (for Nova Scotia) for processing endorsement letter needed.
yes my all documents are ready
but i hasn’t select settlement plan yet
So my first question is do i need to select it before submission of endorsement application or i can update it later while they ask to do?
And second question is am applying for new burnswick from outside canada so any idea is processing time same as nova scotia or it different?

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Going by the IRCC definition of AOR - Acknowledgment Of Receipt, IRCC has received my application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted.

I know it is a temporary number and when they input my details on to the system they will probably send me another email removing the X hence, I mentioned it in the brackets.

The problem is we have too many smart people trying to use AIPP!
Dude! Don't get too exited. XEPxxxxxx is temporary and means nothing at the moment. In fact, it’s something you should be sad about, because it basically means your file has never been looked at yet. Every file received by mail gets temporary number starts with X and after an agent get your file and have a look on it, he/she either going to confirm your eligibility and start processing your file, and thats when they drop the X and confirm the file number, or cancel that number and send the file back to you. I got my XEPxxx number 4 months ago and last time I called IRCC I was told there is not a single human-being touched my file. So take it easy and dont make them fool you. AIPP program is on hold that’s the only thing I got from IRCC call...God only knows when they are going to resume processing files on this program.

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Dude! Don't get too exited. XEPxxxxxx is temporary and means nothing at the moment. In fact, it’s something you should be sad about, because it basically means your file has never been looked at yet. Every file received by mail gets temporary number starts with X and after an agent get your file and have a look on it, he/she either going to confirm your eligibility and start processing your file, and thats when they drop the X and confirm the file number, or cancel that number and send the file back to you. I got my XEPxxx number 4 months ago and last time I called IRCC I was told there is not a single human-being touched my file. So take it easy and dont make them fool you. AIPP program is on hold that’s the only thing I got from IRCC call...God only knows when they are going to resume processing files on this program.
Don’t give false information. No one knows what XEP is, as well as AIPP is not on hold. If AIPP is on hold provinces will not issue endorsement letters. In fact my friend got PPR this month (inland) but his family is outside canada. There is only delayed because of pandemic. All we need to do now is to wait and pray.... Staysafe

Reactions: Ceciliange and NCS

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Don’t give false information. No one knows what XEP is, as well as AIPP is not on hold. If AIPP is on hold provinces will not issue endorsement letters. In fact my friend got PPR this month (inland) but his family is outside canada. There is only delayed because of pandemic. All we need to do now is to wait and pray.... Staysafe
Ok!

Ceciliange

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
If they don't decide to start returning applications...
A concern, for sure. However, the minister of immigration said earlier this month that Canada aimed to accept more immigrants in the next three years than in the previous ones. Mendocino said the goal is 1.2 million. So, hopefully, AIPP applicants will benefit from that policy.

In his own words: https://vancouversun.com/opinion/marco-mendicino-immigration-creates-the-jobs-and-growth-that-canada-needs

Canada aims to bring 401,000 new permanent residents in 2021, 411,000 in 2022 and 421,000 in 2023:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mendicino-immigration-pandemic-refugees-1.5782642

Let's keep faith and continue to post any news we have. It's the only source of information we have right now as CIC doesn't communicate much.

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
A concern, for sure. However, the minister of immigration said earlier this month that Canada aimed to accept more immigrants in the next three years than in the previous ones. Mendocino said the goal is 1.2 million. So, hopefully, AIPP applicants will benefit from that policy.

In his own words: https://vancouversun.com/opinion/marco-mendicino-immigration-creates-the-jobs-and-growth-that-canada-needs

Canada aims to bring 401,000 new permanent residents in 2021, 411,000 in 2022 and 421,000 in 2023:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mendicino-immigration-pandemic-refugees-1.5782642

Let's keep faith and continue to post any news we have. It's the only source of information we have right now as CIC doesn't communicate much.
Adding to that the quota for aipp have been increased to 6250 where as it was 5000 earlier so relax they won't return and shit

Reactions: NCS