+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
That’s great news. Congratulations.
When I call IRCC they ask file number. How did you manage to contact an agent. What options should i choose.
My AR is 23rd March 2020.
Did not receive AOR yet. NoC 2283. nova scotia
What’s your NOC?
Which province did you apply?
NB
NOC 7511
Call 1-800... IRCC number then navigate 3-4-1-0 when choosing the options and you will get to the officer.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
That’s great news. Congratulations.
When I call IRCC they ask file number. How did you manage to contact an agent. What options should i choose.
My AR is 23rd March 2020.
Did not receive AOR yet. NoC 2283. nova scotia
What’s your NOC?
Which province did you apply?
Please let us know about their response if you manage to talk to the CIC agent.

ansoot77

Jun 11, 2020
I've called IRCC on Friday, and the officer gave me (XEP....) file number.
He only asked for my PR payment receipt number.
When I called them 3 weeks ago, they told me I wasnt in the system yet.
Maybe this info will help...
My AR is 17.March 2020
AIPP Inland
could you let me know the phone number ircc you called?
actually I've called Citizenship and Immigration Canada in Sydney that i sent application but they said nothing they just said they are just help center and they can't help.

Last edited:

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
could you let me know the phone number ircc you called?
actually I've called Citizenship and Immigration Canada in Sydney that i sent application but they said nothing they just said they are just help center and they can't help.
Can you give us the number you called? Sydney office shouldn't be open to public! So wondering how you got their number? Because if it was their number we need to call them day and night...

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Can you give us the number you called? Sydney office shouldn't be open to public! So wondering how you got their number? Because if it was their number we need to call them day and night...
+1 888-242-2100
Choose options 3-4-1-0 to speak with an officer

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
+1 888-242-2100
Choose options 3-4-1-0 to speak with an officer
Thank you for sharing. However, Thats not Sydney office! Its IRCC phone number and the options 3-4-1-0 is about students and study permits... Any how, as far as I know its not possible to call Sydney Centre because there is no public phone number available. I’ve been trying to get their phone number for a while but no luck.

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I called IRCC last Friday, and told no human being has touched my file. And unless a human being opens my file, I wont get any updates and my file will not be processed. That was literally terms and words he used. I was such speechless, didn't know what to say after. The only thing after, was he saying good luck and have patience. So....

sukh2795

Aug 23, 2017
I called IRCC last Friday, and told no human being has touched my file. And unless a human being opens my file, I wont get any updates and my file will not be processed. That was literally terms and words he used. I was such speechless, didn't know what to say after. The only thing after, was he saying good luck and have patience. So....
so to hear that bro :( there is no hope for us :(

so do you think if we start start a Whatsapp group so that we guys can get update timely manner

sonyguntuka

Aug 10, 2020
Reactions: sukh2795

sonyguntuka

Aug 10, 2020
Such a shame on them. Using such words is not acceptable. People are receiving XEP temporary file numbers which is a kind of progress. But this doesn't assure AOR anytime soon. Try calling them every other week.