+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Naomienen

Sep 20, 2020
I can't understand what this notice means? , for my case i am outland PR applicant and should give and my family as well biometrics , so my application will be delayed more for closing the biometrics centers?
If you have ever collected biological information, you can be exempted from PR
If you don't, you can only wait

Outlander_Egy

Aug 21, 2020
If you have ever collected biological information, you can be exempted from PR
If you don't, you can only wait
i have collected biometrics before for study permit, but my family not, so my case is complicated, by the way i think it will take full year to process my application, i sent my application 6 months ago

Naomienen

Sep 20, 2020
i have collected biometrics before for study permit, but my family not, so my case is complicated, by the way i think it will take full year to process my application, i sent my application 6 months ago
My AOR is November 11, 2019. I think you need to make a phone call because your family can't be exempted

Mabila

May 28, 2019
I've called them today:
NOT IN THE SYSTEM YET!
Inland
AR 17th March
NOC 7511
Dude, Just relax.
Everyone is just freaking out!
These are challenging times. The borders are still closed in Canada and you expect them to process immigration papers and get everyone to come in.
Some people sent their files 9-10 months ago and got nothing. You just have to be patient. Forget the 6 months processing time as times have changed because of this pandemic.
Go on with your life and when you application gets processed it will go through and if immigration need something from you be sure they will contact you.

They have so many files on the waiting list they can’t just start adding more.

RELAX

Ceciliange

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone know how long do you need to stay on the job AFTER you get the PR? I remember reading something about it, but can't find anything now.

RafaelMelo

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone know how long do you need to stay on the job AFTER you get the PR? I remember reading something about it, but can't find anything now.
As far as I know you dont need to stay with the employer once you get the PR. Once you get the PR you are free!!

Fall2020

Oct 3, 2020
it's up to you. if you want to stay then stay or find another employer. Technically, a PR does not need a work permit to work.

Fall2020

Oct 3, 2020
sharing our current timeline (in land applicant) Noc 3413
January 2020 - submitted docs to CIO in Sydney
March 2020 - AOR, Biometrics and Medical Request all at the same time
March 2020 - Biometrics done
May 2020 - Medical done. (medical facilities were closed from March-April
June 2020 - Application timeline is at 100%
August 2020 - WP will expire, had to reapply again.
Sept 2020 - new WP approved.

as of today, Octover 3, 2020 we are still waiting for final decision. it has been 9 months now (3 months from 100% timeline) so be patient my friends!

Reactions: sonyguntuka

Ukraine20

Mar 3, 2020
sharing our current timeline (in land applicant) Noc 3413
January 2020 - submitted docs to CIO in Sydney
March 2020 - AOR, Biometrics and Medical Request all at the same time
March 2020 - Biometrics done
May 2020 - Medical done. (medical facilities were closed from March-April
June 2020 - Application timeline is at 100%
August 2020 - WP will expire, had to reapply again.
Sept 2020 - new WP approved.

as of today, Octover 3, 2020 we are still waiting for final decision. it has been 9 months now (3 months from 100% timeline) so be patient my friends!
How long did you wait for approving your WP?