+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I don't know what you guys are waiting for. Instead of giving up or writing down here. You can call to cbc news and global mail news not one person everyone and that way they will print your news in the headline and will ask to ircc manager office and immigration minister as well.
So can see the previous cbc immigration indian and Chinese story from nova scotia and PEI.
Please if you guys can stand for your rights then good.
Otherwise don't say I am giving up.
God will help us.
Please god gave you opportunity you already spent lots of money to make your future in canada.
So don't give up.
I am waiting for my timeline to complete 90 days
Really appreciated your message.
I'm outland, sent my PR application July 2019 for NB, I got everything done since January 2020. Received a pre-arrival letter on Feb 2020.
Until now I'm waiting for the CoPR.
I'm losing patience. They just don't care, they don't have any respect for us.
For all of you inland applicant you have right to do something, media interview etc...

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
Was told the exact same thing when I called a week ago. However, I told the agent “ l know you received my application on that day, but the question is in what stage exactly the processing? “ he said “it’s basically has not been processed yet” I told him the what is going on, he said” your application has been received but it still need to go through checking the documents to know if you signed all the applications and provided all needed documents.” So basically it has not been opened yet
Guys how did u get a job offer?

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hello!

Could someone please help me understand how this works? if I am outside Canada, how do I apply under AIPP?
1- First I need a job offer from a designated employer, right?
2- Being outside Canada, how is it possible to get a job offer from a designated employer?

Can anyone please shed a light and share their experience on how to get a job offer if you are outside Canada?
Hi I am outside Canada as well. Now I am only waiting for my Endorsement. About your question on how to get a job offer. You just have to be patient in sending your resumes to designated employers. Make your resume noticeable, that's what happened to me. After a month of non-stop sending I got lucky to be selected. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Seko_Saki

luisneza

May 3, 2018
What I did, I checked the designated employers list and I started sending my resume. One or two reply saying that they won't be hiring until Spring 2021. I guess I got lucky because one asked for my resume and asked me some questions. He did sent me a Checklist with documents that the immigration consultant needs. I'm still gathering all the documents. He said that he is checking with the immigration consultant :)

Reactions: Mtille

Mtille

May 28, 2020
What I did, I checked the designated employers list and I started sending my resume. One or two reply saying that they won't be hiring until Spring 2021. I guess I got lucky because one asked for my resume and asked me some questions. He did sent me a Checklist with documents that the immigration consultant needs. I'm still gathering all the documents. He said that he is checking with the immigration consultant :)
Yes i had the same experience. After sending emails few companies got interested on my profile and contacted me however when they realise that i am from outside Canada they backed out. Until finally i got contacted by a designated employer and i was told that she will need to use immigration consultant as the process is complicated and will need a lot of documentations. At the moment, we are just waiting for our endorsement approval.