+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

AAE123

Aug 14, 2020
Application sent and received at CIO-Sydney, NS Apr1 2020 as per the confirmation of delivery of UPS
since then no updates,, and i sent on web form asking them to confirm receiving but all they replied your application is not appearing on our records, should i resend my documents ?
Two friends of my applied in Feb 2020 “in land” and did not received AOR yet !!

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
VERY IMPORTANT!!!
After you sent your WP application even it still in process, you should send your PR application before 90 days. Never let your PR endorsement letter expire in your hand because you are waiting for the WP process to be done.

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Here's my situation. I guess it could be the same for many of you guys.
I'm outland (NB), my PR application has been received on July 2019, by December 2019 my Med and Bio has been done.
Jan 2020 I had some additionals documents to send.
Feb 2020 I received a letter for Pre-arrival invitation services. After that I never heard back from IRCC. My account show eligibility and background are in process until now.
Otherwise, last week I called IRCC (Halifax number), they told me everything was done with my application, it's because de COVID specially the travel restrictions, I did not received my CoPR to come to Canada.‍♂♂♂

• Wow
Reactions: Vinami

Sing Ng

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Here's my situation. I guess it could be the same for many of you guys.
I'm outland (NB), my PR application has been received on July 2019, by December 2019 my Med and Bio has been done.
Jan 2020 I had some additionals documents to send.
Feb 2020 I received a letter for Pre-arrival invitation services. After that I never heard back from IRCC. My account show eligibility and background are in process until now.
Otherwise, last week I called IRCC (Halifax number), they told me everything was done with my application, it's because de COVID specially the travel restrictions, I did not received my CoPR to come to Canada.‍♂‍♂‍♂
So,as to what open degree of travel restrictions they can turn normal for processing?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
thanks replay
that is too bad。the email said i will wait for more than 3 months to get the appointment for the medical surveillance as the COVID19.
SO i have to wait more than 3 or 4 months to get the COPR.
It is really so bad。 i have wait for more than 1 years。and now,I have to go on waiting。。。。。o_O:(no word。。。。
I get you. Must be frustrated and exhausted.

Spring2020

Feb 29, 2020
If you applied for food or hotel related industries, I think it could be.
I saw a notice in the second half of last year that NB is no longer receiving applications for food and hotel-related industries, and this year, I saw a notice that it is not receiving support from outside NB. Maybe there is long line.
Thank you so much for your useful information. Maybe you're right. So we need patience in this case. Haizza.

Ceciliange

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
I sent my application for both Work Permit and PR in early March. I got my WP and I'm already working in Nova Scotia. However, I haven't received an AOR yet. I know the envelope got there as informed by Fedex, but that's all. It's been 5 months! Has anyone received at least an AOR since March?
Thanks!

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone,
I sent my application for both Work Permit and PR in early March. I got my WP and I'm already working in Nova Scotia. However, I haven't received an AOR yet. I know the envelope got there as informed by Fedex, but that's all. It's been 5 months! Has anyone received at least an AOR since March?
Thanks!
Hi, may I ask you submitted your Work Permit online or by paper? My PR application was delivered early July, no AOR yet, of course not as long as yours.

Annie2015

Aug 8, 2020
Hi everyone,
Thanks!
Hey did you applied for work permit from Nova Scotia...I applied last year from ns but was not given work permit...reason was you need to get it from home country...but now I am waiting for pr...things have got delayed too much due to covid