+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Thank you for your detailed information. Do you suggest any specific sites to apply these jobs?

Because I'm there on LinkedIn for couple of months. All of them are telling me to come on PR and then apply. It seems difficult on LinkedIn
So my it clearly displays the employer's intentions. Instead of this thread please focus on job search.

Here either people are inland or having 10 years experience.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Thank you for your detailed information. Do you suggest any specific sites to apply these jobs?

Because I'm there on LinkedIn for couple of months. All of them are telling me to come on PR and then apply. It seems difficult on LinkedIn
job bank.gc.ca or indeed.ca are good sources.

I found got my job offer through another website which costs some money to use , therefore I’m not posting it since it would be advertising.

Reactions: Sen88

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
So my it clearly displays the employer's intentions. Instead of this thread please focus on job search.

Here either people are inland or having 10 years experience.
Well, it would be better to comment before knowing the other person.

I hold PhD with 10+ years of experience. Thank you for your response anyway!

User-can

Mar 4, 2020
Well, it would be better to comment before knowing the other person.

I hold PhD with 10+ years of experience. Thank you for your response anyway!
It is highly unlikely to get a job when you have too many qualifications specially if you are living outside Canada. There are lots of PhD's without jobs or doing something else in Canada. The issue is you are holding a PhD in IT field with 10+ experience and still asking for help to how to find a job in internet? But feel free to search. Never know. Good luck.

Reactions: Dann07

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
It is highly unlikely to get a job when you have too many qualifications specially if you are living outside Canada. There are lots of PhD's without jobs or doing something else in Canada. The issue is you are holding a PhD in IT field with 10+ experience and still asking for help to how to find a job in internet? But feel free to search. Never know. Good luck.
Hi Newbie. Thank you for your advice anyway! Remember to read my comments back. Dont judge too quick about the other one without knowing who he/she is and what he/she is doing. Talk relevent to the topic.

ARDZ9816

Apr 15, 2020
Does somebody knows if you can extend your work permit that I got from AIPP? Is it possible? or once is over is over? Thank you guys

Srini1983

Jan 14, 2019
Hi Newbie. Thank you for your advice anyway! Remember to read my comments back. Dont judge too quick about the other one without knowing who he/she is and what he/she is doing. Talk relevent to the topic.

you can always try, infact i have seen many people got the offer from outside of Canada. please try it. Make very good profile in LinkedIn and start sending messages to your network with good cover page which covers all your experience and expertise. you can also apply jobs in job protal indeed, etc.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Does somebody knows if you can extend your work permit that I got from AIPP? Is it possible? or once is over is over? Thank you guys
Why extending a work permit ? Aipp goes together with applying for the PR and by the time your permit is expired , you’ll have your PR in hand.

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Lol at calling someone newbie. Anyway, unless you are willing to take up jobs locals don't want to do or you have some special niche skills and qualifications employers are urgently looking for, or else good luck competing with international graduates and local workforce. Again, anything is possible so who knows.

ARDZ9816

Apr 15, 2020
Why extending a work permit ? Aipp goes together with applying for the PR and by the time your permit is expired , you’ll have your PR in hand.
Not always, my work permit is expiring next month and I don't have my PR yet and it's been almost a year since I applied for it.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Not always, my work permit is expiring next month and I don't have my PR yet and it's been almost a year since I applied for it.
Then something went wrong here. Haven’t you contacted IRCC yet? They’re able to tell you the status about your Pr application.
1 year through aipp is definitely too long.

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi Folks

did any one get PR exactly in 6 months or before that or it usually take a year. Now because of this COVID I think taking longer
Please let me know. I am an Outland applicant. Its being 8 months now and no update yet

Avi19

Nov 20, 2019
Hi Folks

did any one get PR exactly in 6 months or before that or it usually take a year. Now because of this COVID I think taking longer
Please let me know. I am an Outland applicant. Its being 8 months now and no update yet
Did u raise the web form ? I ‘m also in same situation ( outland application )

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Did u raise the web form ? I ‘m also in same situation ( outland application )
yes dear

I raised web forms many time but always came back with saying that application is in processing and its in New Delhi office.nothing else
what about you?