+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hi all,
I have sent my application for PR ( AIPP) to Sydney since 25 December 2019, and received 2nd January 2020, but until now I have not received any information yet (no AOR, no Application number), and I cannot link to GC key account. I am very worried about my application.
Plese help me, what can I do next.
Thank you verry much!
did you get AOR yet?

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
My AIPP permanent residence application arrived on 29-01-2020 but NO AOR YET...

Anyone else waiting for AOR applied in JANUARY 2020???

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
hi, it's same boat here. no AOR and sent same day to Sydney like you
Hey mate I am also in same boat as you.
My AIPP permanent residence paper application was received at Sydney branch on 29 January, but NO AOR YET.
Please update if anyone of you receive it. Thanks

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
It says that they are working on my background check it since November 2019.... I sent my PR application on August 19, 2019. I was supposed to get my PR back in February. I read that pre- arrival invitation is a good sign and that you are good with the eligibility stage, but my application still says they are reviewing my eligibility.
If you have received your per arrival then it will take exactly a month for COPR but due to COVID it might take little longer. Congratulations in advance for you’re PR.

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
If you have received your per arrival then it will take exactly a month for COPR but due to COVID it might take little longer. Congratulations on advance for you’re PR.
i just completed 6 months on Mar 23, official status says still background check is in progress. But when i called customer service they said my application was approved on Feb 11 itself and no one picked up yet to send COPR. Now due to COVID my application got stuck and Temp work visa is going expire in another two months.

did anyone experience similar issue like thiss ?
i did had same issue as i had to extend my visa.

deep1983

Jun 27, 2019
How’s everyone?
Our COPR was scheduled
last 16th of March, we’re about leave for a 9:00 appointment but IRCC called us around 8AM that they’ll be rescheduling our confirmation due to covid19 precautions, they’re shutting operations until further notice. They called us today giving a new schedule and will call us again a day prior going to the office. Their operations are limited now.
Inland NS
Stay safe and healthy!
Hi
Have you received any updates for copr?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Great. We have to get job by applying.

But is it possible to apply from outside of Canada to get IT jobs? If yes, how to find those kind of job posting?
Yes it should bepossible. I’m not in IT ,but got a job from outside in my job.
There’s isn’t really a way to find those postings. You just have to be lucky to get the job offer.

The only thing that can be done is looking for the designated employers of the provinces and see if they have open positions.
Or just applying for suiting positions.
Those are the options that doesn’t cost.

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Yes it should bepossible. I’m not in IT ,but got a job from outside in my job.
There’s isn’t really a way to find those postings. You just have to be lucky to get the job offer.

The only thing that can be done is looking for the designated employers of the provinces and see if they have open positions.
Or just applying for suiting positions.
Those are the options that doesn’t cost.
Thank you for your detailed information. Do you suggest any specific sites to apply these jobs?

Because I'm there on LinkedIn for couple of months. All of them are telling me to come on PR and then apply. It seems difficult on LinkedIn