+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Hg&HH

Jan 27, 2020
Hi. Have you received any update?
No update until today.

Send to RICC and this is what they send back to me
" We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

I don't think this will help at all.

The bad news is my PGWP will expiring end of the April. I don't think I could get a bridge work permit for this program.

Did anyone have idea to Extention the work permit for AIPP?

Mcgtm

Dec 2, 2019
No update until today.

" We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

The bad news is my PGWP will expiring end of the April. I don't think I could get a bridge work permit for this program.

"...we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible."

This sounds reassuring though. You still have more than a month so just stay positive. No idea on extensions though. Sorry about that.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
No update until today.

Hi,

I have read in one of the threads that PGWP can be extended by IRCC in certain circumstances, especially when your PR application is under review and you are running out of status in Canada soon. Please submit a web inquiry request explaining your situation and ask them for a proper advise. Its better to inform IRCC with your situation upfront than falling into no status which may have impact on your future applications with IRCC.

Smith_Gil

Feb 9, 2020
Hi all,

Is there anyone who left the endorsed province and settle somewhere else after 5 months?

I have been living in the Atlantic province for almost 1 year and 10 months (5 months on AIPP PR and rest on a Work permit) and would like to move to Ontario because of more opportunities. Will that create any problem I worked with a designated employer for 1 year and 10 months.

Thanks.

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
hello good day.

Does anyone here has the same situation like mine:

AOR - dec. 04 , 2019
Biometrics done - dec. 09 , 2019

As of now, no update from IRCC..

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Rajith_DAYA

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hi so just sharing my timeline for anyone interested.
AIPP High Skilled
Prince Edward Island

Application submitted: September 23
AOR: October 31
Medical Requested: November 23
Medical Done: December 13
Medical Passed: December 23
Invitation to Pre-Arrival services: January 15
Invitation for Interview: February 3
Interview Done & COPR: February 10

Thank you to everyone who answered questions when I asked! This forum and many others helped me tremendously. The journey was not easy and it requires a-lot of patience but it was definitely worth it. To everyone still waiting, Good Luck! & just know that it will come!

lavieenverte

May 22, 2019
Hi so just sharing my timeline for anyone interested.
AIPP High Skilled
Prince Edward Island

Application submitted: September 23
AOR: October 31
Medical Requested: November 23
Medical Done: December 13
Medical Passed: December 23
Invitation to Pre-Arrival services: January 15
Invitation for Interview: February 3
Interview Done & COPR: February 10

Thank you to everyone who answered questions when I asked! This forum and many others helped me tremendously. The journey was not easy and it requires a-lot of patience but it was definitely worth it. To everyone still waiting, Good Luck! & just know that it will come!
Congrats!

Reactions: BahaB

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Your employer has to provide that, you’ll not be able to get it yourself. They should contact IRCC directly to get help for that.

If you send your forms without the number they won’t be able to verify if the offer is genuine, and your PR could be refused.

Hi All,
I have received my Offer Of Employment Number by hand writing from my employer, because he cannot get an Offer of Employment to a Foreign National Exempt from a Labour Market Impact Assessment after payment Offer of Employment fee on his Employer Portal. But my local VFS asked me to sign a CVAC Waiver Form to confirm that I submit my WP application to IRCC without LMIA EXEMPTION NUMBER (I have added the number on my IMM1295 form) when I submitted.
Please help me how to get the Offer of Employment to a Foreign National Exempt from a Labour Market Impact Assessment or LMIA Exemption Number, how to add it to my WP application and is there any delay times if I have not it yet?
Thank you!

Hopeful2020

Feb 8, 2020
Hi,
Here's my timeline.
8/28 file received.
10/9 and 10/16 request letter
10/21 AOR
10/21 another request letter(police certificate)
10/10 upfront medical exam
11/13 medical exam passed

Anyone similar to my timeline?
I had few document requests.
After medical exam, is it pre-arrival letter?
Hello, we have similar timeline. Inland NS.
Do you have any updates yet?
AOR late Aug
NO additional docs needed
Med Passed Dec1,2019
Status bar says 90% complete..aute anxious now.

LINYONG

Feb 28, 2018
Singapore
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello, we have similar timeline. Inland NS.
Do you have any updates yet?
AOR late Aug
NO additional docs needed
Med Passed Dec1,2019
Status bar says 90% complete..aute anxious now.
My timeline (outland)
23/Oct MEP
2/Nov Pre-Arriving Letter
Statutus bar show 91%

Rajith_DAYA

Jan 9, 2020
hello good day.

Does anyone here has the same situation like mine:

AOR - dec. 04 , 2019
Biometrics done - dec. 09 , 2019

As of now, no update from IRCC..

Thanks in advance
Hi, I also have a similar timeline.AOR: December 10th but no update thereafter.NO biometrics or med request yet. Are you an inland applicant?Did you do medical?

Henry6688

Sep 30, 2019
Your employer has to provide that, you’ll not be able to get it yourself. They should contact IRCC directly to get help for that.

If you send your forms without the number they won’t be able to verify if the offer is genuine, and your PR could be refused.
Thank you!

Seanmagaway

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
AIPP Nova Scotia Timeline

Endorsement letter-septemee 20,2019
Oct-november-time for my agency to check papers
December 2- pr application submission
Aor- january 9,2020
medical submitted to ircc - january 18,2020
Biometrics- january22, 2020

May I ask if what stage that IRCc will, if ever, ask for PCC? I am the main applicant, no travel history. But my husband work at saudi before, done with his contract last 2017.. Its stressing me, i have read in the website that they dont required it, but if some instance they do..