Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Has anybody who submitted their application in Dec 2019 /Jan 2020 received AOR from CIC Sydney? Will IRCC send an email in addition to the letter of AOR? Please share your experience.
Recieved pr file 27 december and got email AOR and biomatrics on 27 feb..

bincydeth

Feb 26, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am currently working in Canada under AIPP WP.NOC-3012,Registered Nurse.I got Canadian RN registration and licence while I was a student in Canada 2016.

Applied for AIPP PR on Sept 9,2019
Received on Sept 19,2019
AOR-Oct 17,2019
Biometrics fee requested in November and paid in November.
I have already done medical for my WP and submitted with my application.But IRCC not updated my medical plus my spouse medical biometrics not asked yet.5 months over.Deadline is March 19,2020 per online account.I am so tensed y they didn’t ask my husband’s medical and biometrics.Some one pls help if you have come across same situation..

Thanks

gyu3s

Jan 21, 2020
Anyone who didn't receive pre-arrival letter or COPR although CIC shows 0 days remaining?
Mine is 80% and 37days left but didn't get pre-arrival letter yet.
I kinda worry about it now.

rodrigoprotta

Feb 28, 2020
Hi Everyone,

AIPP Intermediate application thru NS

Application received by the CIO Sydney on Feb 13th

Still havent received the AOR.

Anyone on the same?
Hi Rafael, where are you from? My application arrived at CIO on Jan 14th and still no AOR. Looks like it's taking around 60 days at the moment.

rodrigoprotta

Feb 28, 2020
Applying for inside Canada as well.
Atlantic International Graduate Program
Received the endorsement letter: Jan 24th
Sent the paperwork: Feb 12th
Still waiting for AOR
Hello Nathieli, where are you from? I am also waiting for AOR but my application was received Jan 14th.

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Rafael, where are you from? My application arrived at CIO on Jan 14th and still no AOR. Looks like it's taking around 60 days at the moment.
For me they exactly took 60 days..

ManiS 1402

Nov 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am currently working in Canada under AIPP WP.NOC-3012,Registered Nurse.I got Canadian RN registration and licence while I was a student in Canada 2016.

Applied for AIPP PR on Sept 9,2019
Received on Sept 19,2019
AOR-Oct 17,2019
Biometrics fee requested in November and paid in November.
I have already done medical for my WP and submitted with my application.But IRCC not updated my medical plus my spouse medical biometrics not asked yet.5 months over.Deadline is March 19,2020 per online account.I am so tensed y they didn’t ask my husband’s medical and biometrics.Some one pls help if you have come across same situation..

Thanks
I am in the same situation too. Received my AOR ON 5TH OF DECEMBER and next day got biometrics fee request and still waiting for biometric request letter. estimated completion date is 24of april.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
I am in the same situation too. Received my AOR ON 5TH OF DECEMBER and next day got biometrics fee request and still waiting for biometric request letter. estimated completion date is 24of april.
A quick question, are these days remaining for application processing start after you link your application to your online account. What's the starting number of remaining days?

Rajith_DAYA

Jan 9, 2020
Same situation here. Received AOR on Dec 10th, but no update thereafter. Estimated CD: May 07