+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

viky16

Jan 21, 2020

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
That’s your homework to do. All the information can be found in this forum and on google within seconds. The work experience has to be a letter of employment , you can find lots of information of how it’s supposed to look like.

Everyone who’s willing to participate in aipp should be capable of doing the research and gather the right documents needed.

Reactions: BahaB

Angel4ever

Jan 26, 2020
Pls everyone...I am looking for a job as a customer service representative. I am from Nigeria. I have 5 years experience. I have searched and applied for jobs but to no avail. I have my ECA and IELTS..pls i would appreciate any one that can help with any available vacancies for a customer service job in the company they applied to and got a job offer. My mail is canada2020pr@hotmail.com
Thank you.

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
I need your help , I bit confused.
I am Outland applicant and applied my work permit (paper application)last week and submit my passport with that.
Now I am applying for PR , my question is do I need original passport for PR application? Or if I will get medical request in future , I need passport to do medical ?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Yes you’ll need the passport for the medicals .
For the pr application you need copys of your passport as far as I know.

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Thanks for quick reply. I appreciate your help.

As I said I applied WP last week, when I will get my passport back? Can I ask them to send my passport back , as I need my passport to travel as well?
Thanks

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Were you supposed to sent the passport with the application ?
Don’t know when you’ll get it back. Guess when the application is processed when they requested the passport right away.

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Yeah, one website and every where it’s written that passport only needed at the last . But Vfs global guys said I have to send passport for this application as it’s paper based .

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
That’s your homework to do. All the information can be found in this forum and on google within seconds. The work experience has to be a letter of employment , you can find lots of information of how it’s supposed to look like.

Everyone who’s willing to participate in aipp should be capable of doing the research and gather the right documents needed.
You are being too kind, esp on the other thread. I normally just skim through those posts

Reactions: Icke

Hg&HH

Jan 27, 2020
Hi ;
Thank you guys share your timeline with us.( apply this with my girlfriends, common law )
This is my timeline
Received my pr application: July. 27, 2019
AOR: Sep 4.2019
Link my application to online: Sept28 2019
Med Request: Oct04 2019
Med Pass: Nov 1, 2019
Per arrival: Nov19 2019

NO UPDATE UNTIL NOW(Jan 27, 2020)
No request for the document
Background check in-progress
6 months time bar running out 2 days later
Call RICC 2 times,they are telling me still to work on my background check.
Did anyone the same as me.

or anyone wait time like this as well

Reactions: viky16

gyu3s

Jan 21, 2020
Hi ;
Thank you guys share your timeline with us.( apply this with my girlfriends, common law )
This is my timeline
Received my pr application: July. 27, 2019
AOR: Sep 4.2019
Link my application to online: Sept28 2019
Med Request: Oct04 2019
Med Pass: Nov 1, 2019
Per arrival: Nov19 2019

NO UPDATE UNTIL NOW(Jan 27, 2020)
No request for the document
Background check in-progress
6 months time bar running out 2 days later
Call RICC 2 times,they are telling me still to work on my background check.
Did anyone the same as me.

or anyone wait time like this as well

Which program did you apply for?

Raj1712

Nov 19, 2019
Hi everyone,
Do I need to send my passport with my WP paper application outside of Canada . I am a Indian passport holder . Thanks

Avi19

Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
Do I need to send my passport with my WP paper application outside of Canada . I am a Indian passport holder . Thanks
Yes u have to send ur passport with ur wp file. Moreover u don’t need to send ur passport with ur pr application. They need only passport photocopies .