+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

ivan95

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
As mentioned in previous comments (which basically we all should go through before posting new questions) there is a 2month wait time for AOR. I submitted mine on January 20 and received AOR today! Yours should come in 3 weeks I would say.
Anything since?

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Pre arrival received June 28

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
ظNot really! Just got 2 emails on Monday for AOR. You got updates?
Hi there ,

I saw your messages.

I am staying in PEI under PGWP and planning to apply for Atlantic Immigration Graduate program.
Generally, I observed the processing time is 6 months. But practically do you have any idea how many months now taking.
I observed once we applied then it will take 2 months to get the AOR.

Your applied in which Atlantic province

Please advice

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Hi there ,

I saw your messages.

I am staying in PEI under PGWP and planning to apply for Atlantic Immigration Graduate program.
Generally, I observed the processing time is 6 months. But practically do you have any idea how many months now taking.
I observed once we applied then it will take 2 months to get the AOR.

Your applied in which Atlantic province

Please advice
Hi!
All I can say is that the estimated processing time is not accurate. The AORs used to be issued way quicker but not it is safe to say the estimately 2months wait time is for that. However I would say AIGP is still your quickest way towards PR, unless you wanna go through PNP. The invitation for applies for canadian work experience has stopped since last september so...
I applied in NL.

prsuzy

Feb 11, 2022
Hi all,

I just wanted to share what I saw from a latest news: https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/immigration-canadas-backlog-grows-to-1-84-million-0323476.html#gs.uwq4nb

The backlog is growing in this month and 95 more applications in the AIPP pool from Feb 28 to Mar 15, which basically means they are not processing the AIPP because AIPP ended Mar 5. The 95 are just AORs entered to the processing pool. I am guessing all the focus was put on refugees and Ukraine pathway, which is understandable. But I just don't understand why they can not multi-tasking with more employees. Very disapoointed...

prsuzy

Feb 11, 2022
Finally got eCOPR! See below my information and timeline:

Inland AIGP without dependent, submitted online from NS, application was processed by Calgary.

Sep 24 2021 Endorsement application
Dec 16 2021 Endorsement received
Dec 21 2021 PR application submitted
Feb 21 2022 AOR & application linked to IRCC account, medical upfront, biometrics was done before when applying study permit
Feb 21 2022 medical passed
Mar 24 2022 Prearrival letter
Mar 24 2022 eCOPR

Best luck everyone! I hope all of you get quick approval!

Reactions: ali0333

kay5

Mar 24, 2022

Inland AIGP without dependent, submitted online from NS, application was processed by Calgary.

Feb 21 2022 AOR & application linked to IRCC account, medical upfront, biometrics was done before when applying study permit
Mar 24 2022 eCOPR

Hi. I have a question. When you got pre arrival letter, did you register for settlement? As an inland, what do we do after getting pre arrival letter? Do we just wait or do we register with any settlement agency?

Last edited:

prsuzy

Feb 11, 2022
Hi. I have a question. When you got pre arrival letter, did you register for settlement? As an inland, what do we do after getting pre arrival letter? Do we just wait or do we register with any settlement agency?
I did not because they came at the same time and AIPP already included settlement plan before endorsement.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi!
All I can say is that the estimated processing time is not accurate. The AORs used to be issued way quicker but not it is safe to say the estimately 2months wait time is for that. However I would say AIGP is still your quickest way towards PR, unless you wanna go through PNP. The invitation for applies for canadian work experience has stopped since last september so...
I applied in NL.

Hi there
I thank you for your reply.
Please can you advise about the procedure for AIGP? I observed this program is employer-driven.
I got a full-time job offer with the designated company in PEI province.
My question is that the company wants to provide any document work, such as they will make the job offer endorsement and a settlement plan for the family.
Presently I am inside Canada with PGWP.So planning to apply for PR for me and my family.
I checked with my company they said only they will provide a full-time job offer letter with NOC B . But I checked in online the company only wants to make the job offer endorsement following that they have to fill some forms for applying PR.

Please can you share your experience and advice on what documentation work my company has to do and proceed?

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
Hi there
Please can you advise about the procedure for AIGP? I observed this program is employer-driven.
My question is that the company wants to provide any document work, such as they will make the job offer endorsement and a settlement plan for the family.
Presently I am inside Canada with PGWP.So planning to apply for PR for me and my family.
I checked with my company they said only they will provide a full-time job offer letter with NOC B . But I checked in online the company only wants to make the job offer endorsement following that they have to fill some forms for applying PR.

Please can you share your experience and advice on what documentation work my company has to do and proceed?
Hello!

If your company is a designated one and you have a job offer, I would say you are good! You have to apply for endorsement letter, and if you have an income etc, you don't need to rely on company's support in terms if settlement.
Best thing for you to do, is to contact Association of New Canadians (ANC) of your province. They can tell you in details what uou can do and who to reach in the company. HR is obligated to help you with forms etc.

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........

Mar 24 2022 eCOPR

Congratulations! My timeline is around 1 month behind yours, this gave me hope! Thanks for sharing!

ivan95

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
Hi there

The processing time for the Atlantic Immigration Program (non-pilot) is actually 12 months. The pilot program was 6 months. Not sure what the actual timelines for the permanent program are though, since there has not been much talk about it on the forums. You could open a new thread for the permanent AIP program, to see who else has applied and what their timelines are.

Reactions: idag

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
The processing time for the Atlantic Immigration Program (non-pilot) is actually 12 months. The pilot program was 6 months. Not sure what the actual timelines for the permanent program are though, since there has not been much talk about it on the forums. You could open a new thread for the permanent AIP program, to see who else has applied and what their timelines are.
Hi there
Thanks for your reply
Yes, you are correct and observed AIPP pilot program is only 6 months processing time and from 5th March 2022 on the Atlantic Immigration program and processing time is 12 months .

Anyone applied through the AIP program in PEI after 5th march 2022 and also in the PNP International graduate stream.

idag

Nov 29, 2020
Newfoundland
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
January 20
Doc's Request.
May 02
AOR Received.
March 20
Med's Request
May 03
Med's Done....
May 31 - Passed June 20
LANDED..........
So correct me if I am wrong:
whoever has applied before March 5th, falls under pilot programs and 6m processing time. Applications submitted after March 5th, are not pilot and will be processed under 12months timeframe...?

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
So correct me if I am wrong:
whoever has applied before March 5th, falls under pilot programs and 6m processing time. Applications submitted after March 5th, are not pilot and will be processed under 12months timeframe...?
Yes correct.
Even if we check the processing time frame is showed on the CIC website

Reactions: idag