+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

alveslarissag

Oct 22, 2021
We are in Canada and applied in November 2020, it’s gonna be a year soon. We received our medical request and biometrics, and the pre arrival letter back in July and since then, nothing… We didn’t do our medical because of the new public policy but our profile still saying “we did not receive the results of your medical” every time I call they tell me that I don’t need to get the medical done, however, our profile still asking for it… frustrating situation ‍

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi Guys,
I'm outland, after 1year and 8 month since a got a pre arrival letter, now IRCC ask me for annex A and employer reference letter.
My employer look don't have any motivation to send me the letter. Do you guys have any idea what could U do without the employer letter?
You have to give them the additional documents or else they won’t process your application or worst if you missed the deadline they might reject your application. 1 year and 8 months is a very long wait.

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
We are in Canada and applied in November 2020, it’s gonna be a year soon. We received our medical request and biometrics, and the pre arrival letter back in July and since then, nothing… We didn’t do our medical because of the new public policy but our profile still saying “we did not receive the results of your medical” every time I call they tell me that I don’t need to get the medical done, however, our profile still asking for it… frustrating situation ‍
Did you submit your queries through the webform?

Reactions: alveslarissag

Apocasleep

Sep 20, 2021
Hello, I hope somebody can assist me on something.

So here's the situation, I applied for my PR around 6 months ago. I was later on told that I could do medical upfront since I had already my AOR.

I went ahead and booked an appointment with a designated doctor, the issue is that the following day after my medical visit, I received a message for ADR and the medical examination instructions. The doctor confirmed and sent the result a week or two after.

Should I be worried? Do I have to re-take it? The reason I'm worried is because there was a certain form in the instructions that I had to provide, but the doctor didn't ask me for it originally.

Thank you again

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Hello, I hope somebody can assist me on something.

So here's the situation, I applied for my PR around 6 months ago. I was later on told that I could do medical upfront since I had already my AOR.

I went ahead and booked an appointment with a designated doctor, the issue is that the following day after my medical visit, I received a message for ADR and the medical examination instructions. The doctor confirmed and sent the result a week or two after.

Should I be worried? Do I have to re-take it? The reason I'm worried is because there was a certain form in the instructions that I had to provide, but the doctor didn't ask me for it originally.

Thank you again
This form is required when you are going go do the medicals , since some of the desigmated doctors do not accept upfront examinations, so its okay if u did your upfront, but also you can upload the medicals sheet thru webform to be 100% sure that IRCC recieved the information.

Reactions: Apocasleep

alveslarissag

Oct 22, 2021
Did you submit your queries through the webform?
I’ve submitted many webforms, called couple of times. Last month I requested the ATIP and we received it last week. Apparently we passed the eligibility and everything. The only thing missing is this damn medical… I might do the medical to get over with it

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I’ve submitted many webforms, called couple of times. Last month I requested the ATIP and we received it last week. Apparently we passed the eligibility and everything. The only thing missing is this damn medical… I might do the medical to get over with it
Single or have dependents?

someguy007

Feb 4, 2021
I'm applied from outside of Canada for AIPP and they are asking for documentation that proves by intent to reside in the province that nominated me. What kind of documentation should I submit that would prove my intent to move to the province? Anyone had similar inquiry before on their application?

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hello friends,
I have a question, i am applying for job offer with designated employees under AIPP
My sister is PR holder in Ontario.
If I get a job offer in future is thr any restrictions which says you r not eligible for PR due to blood relation in other Province other than AIPP