+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Jiwa12

Apr 19, 2021
I send my pr application file to cic under aipp on march 2020 and due to missing handwriten signature on im0008 form as i did electronically they sent my file back on january 2021 .then i send my back after completing all documents on feb 2021 and i did not know about the endorsement as i talked to the immigration agent he said for expired endorsement you can attach an explanation letter that you recieved your file with expired endorsement from cic side due to covid .
In march 2021 they retuned my file again witn endorsement reason then i get a new endorsement fromy employer and submit again my file third time through online portal on 12th may 2021 and still has no updates .

Leotwin

Star Member
May 27, 2020
I send my pr application file to cic under aipp on march 2020 and due to missing handwriten signature on im0008 form as i did electronically they sent my file back on january 2021 .then i send my back after completing all documents on feb 2021 and i did not know about the endorsement as i talked to the immigration agent he said for expired endorsement you can attach an explanation letter that you recieved your file with expired endorsement from cic side due to covid .
In march 2021 they retuned my file again witn endorsement reason then i get a new endorsement fromy employer and submit again my file third time through online portal on 12th may 2021 and still has no updates .
If everything is in order , you have to wait to get AOR. 2020 applicants had to wait very long time for AOR , however, now they are processing it faster I believe

Jiwa12

Apr 19, 2021
If everything is in order , you have to wait to get AOR. 2020 applicants had to wait very long time for AOR , however, now they are processing it faster I believe
[/QUO
I hope so they sppeding up the processing time . really stressed waiting for aor again first time i got aor in dec ....and my ielts will expire on 29 june 2021. And do you know if i have to give new one or they will locked in the date when i submited my file online

Last edited:

Leotwin

Star Member
May 27, 2020
I hope so they sppeding up the processing time . really stressed waiting for aor again first time i got aor in dec ....and my ielts will expire on 29 june 2021. And do you know if i have to give new one or they will locked in the date when i submited my file online
I hope if everything is in order, you won't have to write IELTS exam again. It all depends if you get AOR and later R10 is complete (which is completeness check for the application)

flacsvasconcelos

May 29, 2021
I applied through online portal on April 14 2021. I got AOR after 7 weeks (June 2).