+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

aipp

Jan 23, 2021
Glad you got your appointment and done your medicals successfully. I registered for medicals at Dartmouth but they mentioned a lot of process which mentions different locations as below:

The clinic will be open for Immigration Medicals, however the hospital will only be taking bookings for the blood tests and x-rays. The blood work must be completed at Bayers Road Blood Collection and the x-rays must be completed at the Victoria General Hospital. IRCC is aware of the new procedure; which they will not penalize you for the delay and it will not affect your application.

Book appointments at https://booking.nshealth.ca at the proper locations.
Go to the Victoria General Hospital Business Office to pay; Monday through Friday between 8:30am and 3:30pm.
Bring receipts and confirmation emails to your appointments.
Testing can only be done after having your Immigration physical.

Could you please share your experience how you completed your medicals?
did you receive medical request?

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Glad you got your appointment and done your medicals successfully. I registered for medicals at Dartmouth but they mentioned a lot of process which mentions different locations as below:

The clinic will be open for Immigration Medicals, however the hospital will only be taking bookings for the blood tests and x-rays. The blood work must be completed at Bayers Road Blood Collection and the x-rays must be completed at the Victoria General Hospital. IRCC is aware of the new procedure; which they will not penalize you for the delay and it will not affect your application.

Book appointments at https://booking.nshealth.ca at the proper locations.
Go to the Victoria General Hospital Business Office to pay; Monday through Friday between 8:30am and 3:30pm.
Bring receipts and confirmation emails to your appointments.
Testing can only be done after having your Immigration physical.

Could you please share your experience how you completed your medicals?
Same here i am confuse about the process too

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Same here i am confuse about the process too
In Nb - step 1 - book an appointment with approved physician then he will order x-ray and blood test.

Step 2 - Call the Hospital in x-ray Dept. and blood then book appointment with them.

Step 3 - visit the approved physician clinic as per your appointment time.

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
In Nb - step 1 - book an appointment with approved physician then he will order x-ray and blood test.

Step 2 - Call the Hospital in x-ray Dept. and blood then book appointment with them.

Step 3 - visit the approved physician clinic as per your appointment time.
For the Dartmouth clinic we have to book the x ray and blood work appointment ourselves that’s kinda confusing for me

Leotwin

Star Member
May 27, 2020
I hope everyone here has status bar reaching 100% already (once AOR is received and application is connected). Does it make any difference as to how fast IRCC processes applications going forward after 100% status bar?

Reactions: ansoot77

aipp

Jan 23, 2021
I hope everyone here has status bar reaching 100% already (once AOR is received and application is connected). Does it make any difference as to how fast IRCC processes applications going forward after 100% status bar?
no difference

Mavismiao

Dec 12, 2020
I got additional document request this morning. I am inland in NS. My AOR is Nov 25. They want me to send them an updated Schedule A background form. Does anyone know should I mail to them? It says send to IRCC Halifax but there is no specific address on the letter. Does anyone know what’s the address should I use?

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
I got additional document request this morning. I am inland in NS. My AOR is Nov 25. They want me to send them an updated Schedule A background form. Does anyone know should I mail to them? It says send to IRCC Halifax but there is no specific address on the letter. Does anyone know what’s the address should I use?
There should be a email address or a mailing address mentioned