+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

simplexxx

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
i also received email with temporary application number on 14 jan2021 but it not linked with online account . Did you get another email from ircc
Yes I received another email after temporary number
I tried linked to CIC with my temporary number but it didn’t work
Yesterday I received another email I linked it to CIC successfully
Hopefully you will receive soon

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Yes I received another email after temporary number
I tried linked to CIC with my temporary number but it didn’t work
Yesterday I received another email I linked it to CIC successfully
Hopefully you will receive soon
So yesterday is your AOR ... now the actual countdown start... Hope you’ll have a good news soon.

AIPPNL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
I got AOR on jan 6th also same day i got biometric fees request. I paid the fees same day and sent the receipt thru webform. It been 3 weeks I haven’t heard anything back. Anyone have an idea how long it will take to receive biometric request ?

Reactions: Flashyyy

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I got AOR on jan 6th also same day i got biometric fees request. I paid the fees same day and sent the receipt thru webform. It been 3 weeks I haven’t heard anything back. Anyone have an idea how long it will take to receive biometric request ?
Call IRCC ,,, BIL should be quick or best is to send webform with payment confirmation

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I have sent payment receipt same day thru webform but still 3 weeks and no response
Keep patient , thats your part and you’ve done that.. next is you can follow up over the phone but usually agent on phone informs very limited information same you check in your online account...

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Why didn't you guys just pay the biometrics fees upfront??
That’s a million $ Question ... and its a beauty of paper application the way its designed right now ... Biometric fees is not mandatory to pay with application processing fee... as per the process visa officer verify the documents and then accept the application and tell applicant to pay the fee. Same as some people do medical upfront and some wait till officer request
In both case all good its just a bit matter of time and current Covid situation but don’t loose any Hopes... everything will be alright with everyone.

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Your AR ? I am also waiting for my BIL and MR since November2020. My AR was May2020.

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I have sent payment receipt same day thru webform but still 3 weeks and no response
It took them exactly 48 days to say they received my receipt.. called IRCC “700” times and the only was confirmed that they can see the money was paid but I had to wait till an officer gets to read the webform and update my file.....So, my friend just wait

Reactions: Flashyyy

AIPPNL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
It took them exactly 48 days to say they received my receipt.. called IRCC “700” times and the only was confirmed that they can see the money was paid but I had to wait till an officer gets to read the webform and update my file.....So, my friend just wait
After how many days you receive bil then ?