+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Radi, if you already got all of that you mentioned, the next step is to go ahead and apply for PR or work permit. Remember that your Confirmation of Endorsement letter is only valid for six months. It may have lapsed with time. So get to work quickly and sort yourself our. Best of luck.
thanks brother for your reply i got application endorsement on september 21st but not the endorsement letter i don't know how much time tikes

nnamiboy

Nov 8, 2017
The news is that it is on-going and peeps are applying to obtain work permit and permanent residency. What else?

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
i just want to know about time of process cause i gave 8 months waiting and i didn't get the confirmation yet from the province for i can apply for the pr

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Does anyone has detail information about Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program that how it will be processed, how soon we get PR ?

The reason I am posting because I joined a consultancy in India and I paid Rs. 20,000 (23,000 including tax and stuff) they said that they can get me a job anywhere in Atlantic area and they can start my PR Process based on that.
Dude i got the same offer from one of the agents, they said they will get me a job in Atlantic region and i will have to go there on visitor visa and from there, they would convert my visitor visa status to open work permit and after working for 3 months with would be my probation period, the employer would give me Canadian experience certificate and with that certificate i will have to apply for PR under AIPP,

anyone thinks that it sounds fishy and completely or partly false

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
...they would convert my visitor visa status to open work permit ...
If they said they can get you a job and convert your visitor visa to a specific employer work permit, then it MIGHT BE possible (depends on how creditable they are). But OPEN work permit? I'd run away.

... after working for 3 months with would be my probation period, the employer would give me Canadian experience certificate and with that certificate i will have to apply for PR under AIPP,
This smells exactly like a fish!
First of all, AIPP has nothing to do with Canadian experience. AIPP is for applicants who have job offer or are international graduates from Atlantic region. Check it here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/how-to-immigrate/eligibility.html
And 3 months experience doesn't help even with CRS score, not mentioning AIPP (which has nothing to do with as said above) . You need at least 1 year Canada experience to earn score. So why mention it?
A genuine consultant would say: you can come to Atlantic region on visitor visa, get a job with skill type/level 0, A, B or C and apply for AIPP. But if you can get a job with skill type/level 0, A, B or C within your visitor visa is a BIG question.

raj2017

May 22, 2017
If they said they can get you a job and convert your visitor visa to a specific employer work permit, then it MIGHT BE possible (depends on how creditable they are). But OPEN work permit? I'd run away.

This smells exactly like a fish!
First of all, AIPP has nothing to do with Canadian experience. AIPP is for applicants who have job offer or are international graduates from Atlantic region. Check it here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/how-to-immigrate/eligibility.html
And 3 months experience doesn't help even with CRS score, not mentioning AIPP (which has nothing to do with as said above) . You need at least 1 year Canada experience to earn score. So why mention it?
A genuine consultant would say: you can come to Atlantic region on visitor visa, get a job with skill type/level 0, A, B or C and apply for AIPP. But if you can get a job with skill type/level 0, A, B or C within your visitor visa is a BIG question.
I said the same thing to the agent that why would I wait for even 3 months if i would get a job offer from the designated employer why I cannot apply for my temporary work permit as mentioned on the CIC website and submit my PR application along with that, he started crumbling, However, the thing i dont understand is why would anyone fake such kind of thing for 20k only, anyways brother thank you very much for your time.

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
I said the same thing to the agent that why would I wait for even 3 months if i would get a job offer from the designated employer why I cannot apply for my temporary work permit as mentioned on the CIC website and submit my PR application along with that, he started crumbling, However, the thing i dont understand is why would anyone fake such kind of thing for 20k only, anyways brother thank you very much for your time.
20K (INR I suppose?) maybe nothing for you, but multiply by 10 people like you, then it's something. For you, you throw out that 20K, then forget about it and never look back. For them, it's the way they make their living.
Let's face the fact that many "consultants" from outside Canada don't even know what they are talking about. They just throw out what ever immigration terms they happen to hear, then try to make money from people with it. Get a job offer and convert visitor visa to OPEN work permit and 3 MOTNHS Canadian experience CERTIFICATE for AIPP???? What the heck are they talking about?

raj2017

May 22, 2017
20K (INR I suppose?) maybe nothing for you, but multiply by 10 people like you, then it's something. For you, you throw out that 20K, then forget about it and never look back. For them, it's the way they make their living.
Let's face the fact that many "consultants" from outside Canada don't even know what they are talking about. They just throw out what ever immigration terms they happen to hear, then try to make money from people with it. Get a job offer and convert visitor visa to OPEN work permit and 3 MOTNHS Canadian experience CERTIFICATE for AIPP???? What the heck are they talking about?
Totally agreed, they dont even do research before bluffing and lying, they need to understand that in internet era information is easily available and accessible to every one if i could find this information within 10mins of research then how they cannot,, they will be out of business very soon and i am planning to go there and bash them before they could make any innocent ppl fool (and yes INR)

Arzup

May 12, 2019
Dude i got the same offer from one of the agents, they said they will get me a job in Atlantic region and i will have to go there on visitor visa and from there, they would convert my visitor visa status to open work permit and after working for 3 months with would be my probation period, the employer would give me Canadian experience certificate and with that certificate i will have to apply for PR under AIPP,

anyone thinks that it sounds fishy and completely or partly false
I got same option from agent in India for 50,000 but I don't understand that why I would need visitor Visa? And I already have a visitor visa then he doesn't take my case on hand

DXB2CAD

Dec 13, 2023
Hi
I am a new bee here and seeking for some guidance.
I applied for AIP from Dubai UAE. I just got my AOR yesterday. I want to know with your experience, what is the current timelines and are there anyone who have already gone thru the same process from here UAE?

Let me know please - thanks