+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)

manu.ieee

Oct 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Does anyone has detail information about Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program that how it will be processed, how soon we get PR ?

The reason I am posting because I joined a consultancy in India and I paid Rs. 20,000 (23,000 including tax and stuff) they said that they can get me a job anywhere in Atlantic area and they can start my PR Process based on that.

oraclefusions

May 28, 2016
Does anyone has detail information about Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program that how it will be processed, how soon we get PR ?

The reason I am posting because I joined a consultancy in India and I paid Rs. 20,000 (23,000 including tax and stuff) they said that they can get me a job anywhere in Atlantic area and they can start my PR Process based on that.
Dear Manu,
I am also interested and approach an agent who promised me a job offer under atlantic program. I have not paid the agent but wants to know your experience so far with this program. How is it going with you/?

manu.ieee

Oct 12, 2016
Hyderabad
Dear Manu,
I am also interested and approach an agent who promised me a job offer under atlantic program. I have not paid the agent but wants to know your experience so far with this program. How is it going with you/?
I would say No. Unless you are really confident that you will get it and you know what you are doing. If there is a slightest doubt. Then stop right there. You'll never know how it ends. Take Canadian Attorney and get your immigration done better than cheaper.

Although, my case is pretty convoluted though but I want to explain any way:
First I approached consultancy (through online, I guess) for Express Entry and paid them Rs.50,000/- so I wrote IELTS and got low score than required for Express Entry: They said No. This is low score we cannot do it for this write again.
I thought it's really not efficient because I am not sure I will get IELTS better.

I figured out that there is a program SINP (Saskatchewan Immigration and Nominee Program) so again I approached different consultancy and paid then Rs.74,000/- so that they can submit my application to SINP.
To my bad luck, they did negligence on my case and submitted the document without compliance of Federal Government of Canada. It got rejected. Not once but they made it rejected twice.
Now Saskatchewan has completely removed the program and I got stuck :(

Then I thought I could try something like Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program and that guy said I need to pay Rs.20,000 first so I paid them and they submitted my resumes to only fifty clients and I did not even got any response from any Canadian employers.
At the end they said that "We are closing your case because we said that we will only submit to only fifty Canadian companies." :(

So, I wasted lot of money in cheap consultancies and ended up broke. I think it's better to take Canadian Attorney because they charge it more but Attorneys take complete responsibility even if it gets rejected they will still try to do best. But on the other hand consultancies in India... you name it friend.

Hope it helps,
Manu

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
My Noc code is 2171 and I worked as Systems Analyst for five years in United States.
I have to come back because I was not getting job, I was in H1B and you know, immigration system is broken in United States.
You have ECA report and ielts results what is ielts results..........then when you came from usa and what you doing in hyderabad right know what your age...............

manu.ieee

Oct 12, 2016
Hyderabad
You have ECA report and ielts results what is ielts results..........then when you came from usa and what you doing in hyderabad right know what your age...............
Yes, I have ECA report
IELTS is 6.5
I came back in the year 2015
I am an Executive and working at Cyber Towers.
My Age is 31.

I guess, I will try to see if I can get something or may be I will give it a shot at EB-1 Green Card because I have one patent, two patent applications and ten publications and some are pending status.

Thanks,
Manu

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
Yes, I have ECA report
IELTS is 6.5
I came back in the year 2015
I am an Executive and working at Cyber Towers.
My Age is 31.

I guess, I will try to see if I can get something or may be I will give it a shot at EB-1 Green Card because I have one patent, two patent applications and ten publications and some are pending status.

Thanks,
Manu
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

Systems Analyst NS
Systems Analyst NB
Systems Analyst NL
Systems Analyst PE

you have very good chance ............. find employment with your own talent....in Atlantic immigration pilot this are main thinks 1 job offer 2 eca 3.ielts 5bands
please at least this 45 days you will get.......usa already fucked up now very hard to get...........

Reactions: manu.ieee

manu.ieee

Oct 12, 2016
Hyderabad
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

Systems Analyst NS
Systems Analyst NB
Systems Analyst NL
Systems Analyst PE

you have very good chance ............. find employment with your own talent....in Atlantic immigration pilot this are main thinks 1 job offer 2 eca 3.ielts 5bands
please at least this 45 days you will get.......usa already fucked up now very hard to get...........
True. US is pretty much hard for American citizens now. It's more likely to be unwise to apply for any legal status in United States.
Thanks for the help :)

duffy reddy

Sep 30, 2017
AOR Received.
29_march_18
Passport Req..
11_may_18
VISA ISSUED...
15 may 18
LANDED..........
25 JUNE
True. US is pretty much hard for American citizens now. It's more likely to be unwise to apply for any legal status in United States.
Thanks for the help :)
U know telugu ........first send resume and call to the employer in canada.......and explain to them what you have done in past....dont waste your hard earn money in consultant......i am telling you have good chance go head try........you will get the employer

Reactions: manu.ieee

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
please i need information about atlantic immigration pilot in newfoundland ,i started the application on March i got designation and endorsement application and settlement plan but nothing about application for work permit and permanent residence yet 8 months and i'm in Canada

nnamiboy

Nov 8, 2017
Radi, if you already got all of that you mentioned, the next step is to go ahead and apply for PR or work permit. Remember that your Confirmation of Endorsement letter is only valid for six months. It may have lapsed with time. So get to work quickly and sort yourself our. Best of luck.