+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration January 2019 file received CIO Sydney

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Yes we are family of four with two little ones. I have new born baby and in process of adding him to my PR application. Still wondering how to add any experience please share??
Did u link ur application with gckey. I think through that or u need to fill some forms

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Did u link ur application with gckey. I think through that or u need to fill some forms

Not really I haven't linked it yet as my employers is looking after. have you linked yours ? is it easy ? and how long does it take? do we need to upload any papers as well to link application?

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Not really I haven't linked it yet as my employers is looking after. have you linked yours ? is it easy ? and how long does it take? do we ###
I can't link since I don't have AOr...it requires multiple attempts... regarding docs if they ask u can upload on gckey

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Hi
Currently on TWP. Application received on 17th JAN. Still waiting for AOR. I was still waiting for my police certificate from Pakistan so sent the application without it.(they say you can send police certificate later). Made a mistake by sending wrong size of photos. Fingers crossed.

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi
Currently on TWP. Application received on 17th JAN. Still waiting for AOR. I was still waiting for my police certificate from Pakistan so sent the application without it.(they say you can send police certificate later). Made a mistake by sending wrong size of photos. Fingers crossed.
I have a whatWhat group for the same if you don't mind sharing your mobile number to me in private message

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Since PCC is specifically mentioned in the document checklist, your application will most likely be returned due to being incomplete. They send additional request for RCMP certified criminal check and
Since PCC is specifically mentioned in the document checklist, your application will most likely be returned due to being incomplete. They send additional request for RCMP certified criminal check and not PCC from other countries. Good luck.
not PCC from other countries. Good luck.
In application guidance they said that if police certificate is not available yet still submit your application and send the certificate when available. I have sent a covering letter
I have a whatWhat group for the same if you don't mind sharing your mobile number to me in private message
I received email today that they have received my application and gave me application number and UCI. I suppose this is AOR.
Yes please add me in the group my number is +1 709 766 6363

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Submitted Jan 2nd, AOR Jan 29th, NOC C, inland, Nova Scotia

Dimensha

Mar 5, 2018
UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-01-19
AOR Received.
20-02-2019
IELTS Request
10-02-2018
My file was received 24th Jan
Current status: awaiting AOR
Update as of today :
File recieved : 24th Jan
Aor : 20th Feb
Biometrics request : 21st Feb
Biometrics done : 25th Feb
Current status : awaiting medical

Reactions: Arwaa

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Update as of today :
Update as of today :
Please keep us updated
My Aor 12 feb
Biometric request same day
Biometric done 20 feb
Still waiting medical request

Currently working on TWP in Newfoundland

Reactions: Dimensha

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Submitted Jan 2nd, AOR Jan 29th, NOC C, inland, Nova Scotia
Slight timeline update for me:

Logged into GCkey to see "Profile/Application Updated" but no actual changes to GCkey, classing that as a ghost update on March 1st.

Second 'ghost update', March 12th.
I submitted a CSE on March 11th containing a scan of my spouse's new visitor record. He was in Canada on a work permit which has expired since we submitted, he applied for a visitor record to stay a little longer and is returning to England this month. I also prompted them to send biometrics request for him, as he will be overseas when PPR comes. I will probably face some set backs because of this, but it seems by messaging something has happened in my account today, even if GCkey won't tell me what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNorms