+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP, Triage 1 and Refusal grounds 1, Interpretation.

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello,

I received GCMS notes recently and found triage 1, but the code is edited and I cannot see it. In the refusal grounds there is 1 entry by SADMIN and was created and updated in 2014 by the system administration as well. I have a NCB in FOSS, because previously I had a temporary residence application rejected for not being eligible and I think that's what triggered the triage and refusal grounds activity.
Has anyone had similar experience?
I think it is also good that I have out received any RQ and there were no notes about triage or anything else.
Has anyone had any similar experience?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hello,

I received GCMS notes recently and found triage 1, but the code is edited and I cannot see it. In the refusal grounds there is 1 entry by SADMIN and was created and updated in 2014 by the system administration as well. I have a NCB in FOSS, because previously I had a temporary residence application rejected for not being eligible and I think that's what triggered the triage and refusal grounds activity.
Has anyone had similar experience?
I think it is also good that I have out received any RQ and there were no notes about triage or anything else.
Has anyone had any similar experience?
I had the same on my GCMS; so did a lot of others. Seems meaningless. Had no impact on my application.

Reactions: winpro

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Still waiting for test. But it seems that application is moving normally. Atleast, that is what people on the phone tell me :). So far, I have no reason to be cynical about them.