+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP question

ZaraSamina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
What does, Applicants Paper file location changed to Grant Review ready PM03 to reflect the applicants stage in Citizenship process means?

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
It means your application is due for a review from Senior Officer.

I was stuck for the longest of time in E-Grant Review Ready PM01 (which means review by junior officer). I called after 15 months were completed and then it was updated right away.

Also, did you get fingerprint request?

ZaraSamina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
No finger print request. Does giving test outside Canada effect your application? Is that why senior officers reviewing my application

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
No finger print request. Does giving test outside Canada effect your application? Is that why senior officers reviewing my application
Nope, nothing should affect your application. You have completed 14 months timeline correct?

If that's the case, call IRCC and tell them that and your application will proceed.

ZaraSamina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I have already called them last week and I spoke with two agents and one said my application is non routine but did not gave any reason why. So, I called again and the other agent told there is no problem with my application and she has started an inquiry on my behalf. I asked her if my application non routine she said no.
So hoping to hear back soon, I am planning to reach out my local MP if I don’t hear from them by end of this week.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Check you application status on the tracker, if they sent an enquiry to the officer incharge of your file, they act quickly.

You shouldn't wait to reach out to the MP, do it as soon as possible.

Reactions: ZaraSamina